Old PS3 games that you still play regularly

Senshu573

This can also count games that were released just over 6 months/a year ago.

We're talking about games that almost never left your disc tray or still hanging on to your HDD. Games that still take at least 30-50% of your gaming time,or games that you still play at least once a day even with all the new games you have.

PS3 games that you'll still be playing for the years to come.

A couple of examples for me are Soul Calibur V and Resident Evil: Revelations. 

The Last of Us multi-player (despite the fact it needs a MAJOR patch to fix the MANY inconsistencies), Mass Effect 3 campaign.

I learnt my lesson regarding tossing old games (and consoles) after selling my Sega and with it, 16 games. They may be old, but I eventually get that desire to replay them every once in a while...

Mass Effect 1, Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, Mortal Kombat, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Playstation All Stars, Resident Evil 5, Transformers: War For Cybertron, Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron, Dragon Age: Origins, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, Metal Gear Solid 4, DOOM 3 BFG Edition, Marvel Vs Capcom 3, Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3, Saints Row 3, Batman: Arkham Asylum & Batman: Arkham City  

Mines Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3, and i mostly have to settle for playing online, which is riddled with Doom/Virgil try-hards. But the amount of fun playing with your friends and still learning new stuff about the game 3 years after its release is still a blast!

There aren't really any PS3 games I come back to regularly now that I don't play fighting games anymore. I've got such a large backlog, that there's very little reason for me to play any game regularly, and I tend to only like single player games anyway. So, once it's beaten, there's not much reason to play it again. I do tend to come back and replay a few of my favorite games every year or so though. Like Kingdom Hearts II, .hack//G.U., and Shinobi III.