The Nightmare of a Trophy Hunter.

Kuzagi_PT

In a case when it's completely irreversible, I look at it with two options:

A ) Decide to finish up whatever games are still in my possession and see how I feel afterwards,

B ) Say "Fuck All" and switch off to PC gaming, switching back to consoles only when it comes down to playing games exclusive to them.

Edited by KitsuneChaos
  • Like 1

Before gathering trophies i had a big thing of getting achievement points in Guild wars 2, before that it was in World of Warcraft and before that it was in Guild wars 1, the list goes on and on.

Trophies are just my latest thing/list/wtv, if i end up loosing them somehow or getting bored of them (which is most likely) i'll just what i did before, keep playing the game(s) for what they're truly meant to be, sources of entertainment, not sources of frustration and boredom by collecting useless things.

But them again i'm really liking collecting trophies, i would be deeply infuriated if i lost them :lol:

• Like 1

I would focus on my new account being a 100% account (so 1 game at a time, 2 maximum, getting all DLCs) which is, in theory, possible at the moment, but I've started games with over-priced DLC (KoA, NFS: MW) and games I don't have the time or skill to platinum or 100% (Gran Turismo 5, Uncharted 3)

I would cry for days nonstop. Then I would make a new account and keep huntig the games I havent finished yet. I doubt I would come back to games like Red Dead or Uncharted 2 that are a lot of work to complete, I did it once, that is enough. I could use that time on my ever increasing backlog.

• Like 1

Until recently I was never really a trophy hunter, since i don't have a crap ton of trophies I would probably try and go for them again, I haven't sold any of my games.....only ones I would be annoyed with are the multiplayer trophies on games that don't have an active multiplayer anymore....but I would still probably cry a little regardless.

I've not got many on this account anyway, and I started this account so I could have a fresh list, but now I'm thinking of starting another one because I've grown to dislike the name, but I can't be bothered getting what few trophies I have, back. Even though there's no difficult ones.

Although I kinda think I should start sooner than later so I don't have too much to re-earn.