The all new PlayStation Stars loyalty program (Stars are not NFTs)

The_Kopite

4 minutes ago, SavedByBlood17 said:

I’m not sure…I just used the PS4 version of Uncharted 4

Did the challenge progress save for this campaign? Nervous about starting them, it not registering, and having to wait for a fix. Also, do you just have to boot it up or do you have to play to the point where the song is played in-game?

Anyone know yet if it's going to track rarity and award credit for ps3/vita trophies or only on trophies earned for 4/5 titles? 

Edit: Nevermind. Found their little FAQ and doesn't appear to support anything from old gen. Yet again...feel very rewarded as a loyal Playatation consumer ?

Edited by GunfighterHefty
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, APeskyAxolotl said:

Did the challenge progress save for this campaign? Nervous about starting them, it not registering, and having to wait for a fix. Also, do you just have to boot it up or do you have to play to the point where the song is played in-game?

You just need to boot up the game some unlocked immediately for me and others I had to wait a while

Nice, so 1point is about 4cents....since we can get $5 wallet fun for 1250points. 

Sony Reward back then you only needed 1000 points for $10. lol

19 minutes ago, Kristen Danielle said:

Uh... I saw The Quarry available on there and it gave 17,500 points. Where are you seeing only 50? 0_o

He was talkin about how much points you will be given for buying the game, not how much the game will cost if purchased by points. What you are seeing is the purchase price with points..

Edited by LadyGallethX3

1 hour ago, Caesar Clown said:

The challenges took 30 minutes to register for me. I just downloaded Tekken 7 until it was "Ready to Play" then booted it up and played training for 10 seconds and closed it.

Do you need to play all 4 of the selected fighting games or just pick one for the reward?

2 hours ago, RNumbers said:

Giving me errors both through the app and the web. Pass for now.

Yeah.

I've already joined in via the web, but sometimes I can see on what level I am currently... sometimes I cannot.

----------

How do players pick challenge, anyway? :hmm:

EDIT:

Oh... it's available only through the PlayStation App.

Edited by zizimonster
update

7 minutes ago, Ceridane said:

Thanks. Tekken 7 is currently on sale for $9.99 and the easiest platinum out of the 4 games. It would definitely be the most popular pick.

Does any purchase count as a full game purchase for your level? Or does it have to be full price

I was wondering if there could be a thread made specifically for the Campaign challenges of Stars? Like keep this for random discussion, but have a dedicated one for people wanting to get the objectives done as fast as possible?

2 hours ago, ryuzakix5 said:

1 Returnal

2 unknown

3 unknown

4 Bloodborne
5 Until Dawn

6 unknown (but this could be Tony Hawk 1 + 2) I'm not US so I can't try it out

Asking for something and not giving hints on whay you've found will never give you answers. I don't know why people keep their secrets.

My list only shows 5 songs:

Baby I Love Your Way x Go West

Mr Jones x Regulate

More Human Than Human

Wild Night

Streets of Philadelphia

What's this 6th song you guys keep mentioning?

• Like 1

Does anyone know how long it takes for a challenge to register?

I’m sure I linked my app and console, opened and played a couple matches of Tekken, Marvel, and Mortal Kombat. But neither the Check-in and the World Warrior Campaigns have been completed, it’s been an hour. 

3 hours ago, Kristen Danielle said:

Uh... I saw The Quarry available on there and it gave 17,500 points. Where are you seeing only 50? 0_o

I was talking about the campaign being 50 points for buying a certain list of games.

Thank you for correcting! And if you can let me know where you found how many points you get per purchase of game I would love that! Thank you so much!

42 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

Does anyone know how long it takes for a challenge to register?

I’m sure I linked my app and console, opened and played a couple matches of Tekken, Marvel, and Mortal Kombat. But neither the Check-in and the World Warrior Campaigns have been completed, it’s been an hour. 

I played 2 online matches of SFV, dont know if that is enough... Nothing unlocked yet

4 hours ago, SavedByBlood17 said:

1. Returnal

2. Death Stranding: Directors Cut

3. Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End

4. Detroit Become Human

5. Until Dawn

6. Heavy Rain

1. Stay x Circle of Life - Returnal

2. Baby I love your way x go west - Death Stranding: Directors cut

3. Mr. Jones x Regulate - Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

4. More Human than Human - Detroit: Become Human

5. Wild Night - Until Dawn

6. Streets of Philadelphia - Heavy Rain

4 hours ago, GunfighterHefty said:

Anyone know yet if it's going to track rarity and award credit for ps3/vita trophies or only on trophies earned for 4/5 titles? 

Edit: Nevermind. Found their little FAQ and doesn't appear to support anything from old gen. Yet again...feel very rewarded as a loyal Playatation consumer ?

It says that, but people have confirmed that random newly earned PS3 trophies seem to be counting and at least one person in this thread stated that starting a PS3 game completed the "play a PS4/5 game" objective for them. It's typical PSN jank.

• Like 2