youngest trophy hunter?

MonaSaxPayne

That’s cute. My daughter is 5 and has a couple of platinums already. She has her own account, but not actually connected to psn yet, she’s too young for the internet. I don’t think I’d be able to give my daughter a letter from Sony though, she’d probably question where all mine are

• Like 1

Don't want to be that guy, but: The message of the letter is good! But, when she finally realizes in a few years it actually wasn't Sony but her dad the disappointment will be real. He should've just celebrating her as a dad, not pretending to be someone, would have had more wholesome impact in the the long run imho.

Overall cool story though, hope she will earn a lot more trophies!

Edited by woggly4
  • Like 4

This is awesome, love that the next generation of trophy hunters can start so young. My 9 year old has got a bit into trophy hunting this year and now has 3 plstinums-  it takes two, Minecraft dungeons and Astro's playroom he also gas the 100% in gang beasts which was his first completion but has no plat.  He's working hard on Spider-man for his next one. 

• Like 1

I absolutely love this story!

1 hour ago, woggly4 said:

Don't want to be that guy, but: The message of the letter is good! But, when she finally realizes in a few years it actually wasn't Sony but her dad the disappointment will be real. He should've just celebrating her as a dad, not pretending to be someone, would have had more wholesome impact in the the long run imho.

Nah, when she's older she will appreciate what her dad did the same way we all appreciate it today. 

5 hours ago, woggly4 said:

ummm. no

3 hours ago, yowzagabowza said:

I absolutely love this story!

Nah, when she's older she will appreciate what her dad did the same way we all appreciate it today. 

^ this!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, woggly4 said:

Beating the final boss was probably accomplishment enough. The extras were just icing. You won't remember the cake tasting any less better just because the frosting was fake instead of real.

Great story, but am I glad that games and trophies weren't a thing when I was a kid I got to experience fresh air playing outside every day I fear we are getting generations of vault/cave dwellers that are stuck like glue to their iPads/consoles/iPhone. I'm not raising my kid with a phone in their hand from birth.

• Like 1