Removed

GUDGER666

Destiny 1's Platinum trophy is available to obtain on the PS3. However, going for a 100% is currently impossible on the PS3 as the Rise of Iron DLC trophies are only available on PS4. It is because Bungie made the Rise of Iron DLC available only on PS4 systems due to hardware system limitations on the PS3 

Edited by wackt1
  • Like 3

Very cool list! I am definitely going to use this to see which MP games I should get onto starting soon!

EDIT: Here are a few games that you've missed:

Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 (gonna be shut down very soon though :( )

Naughty Bear

Edited by Jerry_Appleby
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

BO2 is still technically obtainable since the theater video will pop the league trophy, but this site will flag it. 

There is still 4 other online trophies 

1 hour ago, TomataEighty9 said:

I think these are unobtainable now. Some of the objectives are not obtainable.

They all still have obtainable online trophies 

Nice list, thank you. I suggest removing Fight Night Champion and Blur and fixing Dante's Inferno to Dante's Inferno - Trials of Saint Lucia bc the main game has no online trophies.

Edit: I see you are including online trophies even though the plat is unobtainable. FNC can stay but Blur's DNS method is not welcome for some others here.

Edited by johncnstntn__

17 minutes ago, TomataEighty9 said:

So it's just about ANY obtainable online trophies? It doesn't matter if the platinum is unobtainable? :) 

Yea any obtainable. 

31 minutes ago, johncnstntn__ said:

Edit: I see you are including online trophies even though the plat is unobtainable. FNC can stay but Blur's DNS method is not welcome for some others here.

Is Blur fully offline now for everyone?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, nik_west said:

Other games:

Echochrome

Hard Corps: Uprising

Journey

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD

Worms

Worms 2: Armageddon

Worms Revolution

Added those. Thanks. 

23 minutes ago, Clavietka said:

El Shaddai isn't on the list

neither is Lollipop Chainsaw, IIRC

Added El Shaddai, thanks. Lollipop Chainsaw already on. 

6 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Added. Thanks. 

For any additional information you’re seeking, you are welcome to refer to my personal “online trophy watchlist.” It’s all platforms though, not just PS3, so some CTRL+F needed perhaps.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19E5Hh8_E9prz-MwABre6GooYSMe6SJwUK8tp6HkfeHI/edit

The format is admittedly self serving and excludes anything I’m not personally interested in, but attempts to include pertinent details regarding the nature of the requirements.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TheRedMaverick said:

Might make sense to include some kind of formatting for games where the platinum/100% is impossible if you're starting from scratch. Maybe making the font red for non-platinumable/100% games just to give people quick visual indication of the status

Was just about to suggest this too. As it is now it's risky to touch any game based on this list, as most people who would want to use it wouldn't want unobtainables on their profile. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xillynoc said:

Joe Danger!

2 hours ago, Jeanoltt said:

F1 Race Stars

2 hours ago, shaunnn191 said:

Shaun White Snowboarding

Tokyo Jungle

Wanted Corp

1 hour ago, Radiant_Flames1 said:

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2, Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3, Hatsune Miku Project Diva f/F 2nd

49 minutes ago, sweatysock47 said:

Skate 3

Chivalry

PVZ Garden Warfare 

Added all these. Thanks. 

• Like 2