Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

16 hours ago, MMDE said:

Is there any way to use the app to do it?

Not sure about hiding, but i'm 100% sure you can delete 0% trophy lists from there. However, to fully delete them from the console themselves, you have to literally delete your profiles and make new ones (and there's a price to pay for this, at least on PS3: you'll lose all activations and almost all games and DLCs will become like "bricks"... however you're not really forced to download to 100%, just starting the download will reactivate the content). Not sure why they didn't properly implement it.

Yes you can still hide PS3 and Vita trophies on the consoles, no new firmware has been released recently (and they only release them to fix piracy/hacking-related exploits with the excuse of "stability improvements")

Edited by Lance_87

I repeat again. Forgive my bad English. after updating 5.00 if you go into privacy ps3 and life settings, only the last 4 games played will appear. so there is no way to hide old games from ps4. Maybe by 3, but I have no more. from the application is impossible, this is not exactly the setting to hide

11 hours ago, scroccapes2016 said:

I repeat again. Forgive my bad English. after updating 5.00 if you go into privacy ps3 and life settings, only the last 4 games played will appear. so there is no way to hide old games from ps4. Maybe by 3, but I have no more. from the application is impossible, this is not exactly the setting to hide

Update 5.0 bugged trophy hiding on PS4 specifically for Vita & PS3 games as it just shows 4 PS4 games. For now until Sony fixes it you'll have to use Vita or PS3 to hide those games.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎14‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 2:09 AM, BlindMango said:

Update 5.0 bugged trophy hiding on PS4 specifically for Vita & PS3 games as it just shows 4 PS4 games. For now until Sony fixes it you'll have to use Vita or PS3 to hide those games.

despite the fact that the 5th bout came out today the problem of hiding trophies is always the same

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2017 at 5:09 PM, BlindMango said:

Hi Mango. I am a little confused. I had two games hidden on my ps4, and now that I have a respectable % on one of them, I unhid it. Unfortunately, it is not showing up here. From the Oct 2017 OP update, it sounded like this bug only impacted ps3 and vita games. This game (Reus) is ps4 only. 

Am I misunderstanding where this bug can occur?

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/21/2017 at 5:24 PM, Kallume said:

Hi Mango. I am a little confused. I had two games hidden on my ps4, and now that I have a respectable % on one of them, I unhid it. Unfortunately, it is not showing up here. From the Oct 2017 OP update, it sounded like this bug only impacted ps3 and vita games. This game (Reus) is ps4 only. 

Am I misunderstanding where this bug can occur?

After unhiding the games, you'll need to earn another trophy too. Alternatively, you can set your privacy setting to not share trophies, update your profile here on PSNP, then unprivate your trophies again. :) And the bug is just that you can't hide/unhide old games on the wrong console or something. idk

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1