Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

• 2 weeks later...

So yesterday I decided to 100% Contrast, a game in which I got my first trophy in 2013. I had no wifi yesterday so I got all the rest of the trophies while offline, today I synced my trophies with psn and nothing happened on my PSN Profiles profile. I tried the methods listed in this thread to solve the problem but nothing happened, I also earned a new trophy today for a new game and synced everything again but the 100% still doesn't appear on my profile here (The trophy for the new game I played today appears though). I don't have contrast on my trophy list even though I have it 100% on my ps4, what can I do? (I have the same problem with some other games Neverwinter and Grim Fandango and I already checked that they are not hidden on my ps4 or psnprofiles settings)

46 minutes ago, WatYouGotOnMy40 said:

Tried everything my trophies still don't show up.

Now you need to earn a new trophy in any game on any console, sync the trophy to your PSN account, then update your profile here. The changes won't show up here until you get a new trophy.

Hello guys. I got a problem with trophies especialy for 1 game. I got everything showed up except trophies for Divinity original sin. Took like 5 new trophies during last days, synced with psn, checked for hidden game erc and still not showing up whatever i do :( have any recomendations what to do?

7 hours ago, Wazie- said:

Hello guys. I got a problem with trophies especialy for 1 game. I got everything showed up except trophies for Divinity original sin. Took like 5 new trophies during last days, synced with psn, checked for hidden game erc and still not showing up whatever i do :( have any recomendations what to do?

Check your hidden trophy settings for this particular game on all your consoles, it's likely still selected on one of them like on your PS3

25 minutes ago, truckbloxxerman said:

Used this website for ages, never had a single problem. Just earned a trophy in Okami HD, now whenever I try to access my profile (truckbloxxerman) it says I have zero trophies. I checked my account and nothing has been set to private. Is this a glitch, what can I do?

Hmm, looks like it's back up. :P 

Occasionally when you update your profile and we get a bad response from PSN's servers it will show no trophies on the site until you get a new trophy and update again

13 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Check your hidden trophy settings for this particular game on all your consoles, it's likely still selected on one of them like on your PS3

I do not own a ps3 anymore :( bur i think i started to play ps4 games after i sold ps3. Anyway i will check. Is it possible to do it from a friends ps3 system?

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/25/2018 at 7:42 PM, BlindMango said:

Is this why two games are missing from my list? I'm sure I went through it on each console.

• 5 weeks later...

Recently i removed a game from my Hidden Games (Unfinished Swan) but it's been 3 days now and it still hasn't shown up on my profile, i have updated my trophies after i got 100% in Unifinished Swan and nothing, so i tried getting a trophy in some other game and update my profile but still nothing. I have checked my Hidden games 3 times now and Unfinished Swan is not hidden, also all my setting are set to "anyone". Any idea what might be the problem?

3 hours ago, itzzh3lixx said:

Recently i removed a game from my Hidden Games (Unfinished Swan) but it's been 3 days now and it still hasn't shown up on my profile, i have updated my trophies after i got 100% in Unifinished Swan and nothing, so i tried getting a trophy in some other game and update my profile but still nothing. I have checked my Hidden games 3 times now and Unfinished Swan is not hidden, also all my setting are set to "anyone". Any idea what might be the problem?

Sometimes it's checked off as hidden on one of your consoles but not the other so I would check both your PS3 and PS4 to see if it's hidden. If it's not hidden on either one, then it seems like for a small number of people it's being buggy recently, so I would try "tricking" the system into actually unhiding it. For example, hiding Unfinished Swan on PS4 and then also going hide it on PS3, earning a new trophy, sync, update. Then unhiding the game on both consoles, earning a new trophy, sync, update. If that doesn't work maybe change it from "Anyone" to "Nobody", sync, update so no trophies show here on the site. Then back to "Anyone", earning a new trophy, etc... I would guess "brute-forcing" it would probably trip something to unhide it properly

• Like 1

16 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Sometimes it's checked off as hidden on one of your consoles but not the other so I would check both your PS3 and PS4 to see if it's hidden. If it's not hidden on either one, then it seems like for a small number of people it's being buggy recently, so I would try "tricking" the system into actually unhiding it. For example, hiding Unfinished Swan on PS4 and then also going hide it on PS3, earning a new trophy, sync, update. Then unhiding the game on both consoles, earning a new trophy, sync, update. If that doesn't work maybe change it from "Anyone" to "Nobody", sync, update so no trophies show here on the site. Then back to "Anyone", earning a new trophy, etc... I would guess "brute-forcing" it would probably trip something to unhide it properly

Brute force method did it, thanks a lot Mango

• Like 1

On 4/24/2018 at 2:56 AM, BlindMango said:

Nice! Good to know =D

I'm curious if you remember, what exactly got it to show?

I made my profile private, earned a trophy and updated it and then made my profile public again, earned a trophy and updated it. Very strange but it worked

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Thropy_Hore said:

does anyone know why 0% lists don't show on my profile when i'm signed in?  (if i go on incognito, i see my 0%s)

and no, i do not have the setting activated which hides 0%s

Hmm, that's an odd one - I would say to try turning on the setting, saving it, then turning it back off. If that doesn't do anything, try clearing your cache. If that doesn't work let me know if you have a default profile order or default trophy list order in settings, that may be affecting it if nothing else is.

1 hour ago, bloodrive65 said:

All of my trophies are still Hidden inside of PSNProfiles except on PS4 they all are unchecked & all not hidden & viewable to "Anyone" under all tabs.

It looks like you've requested to remove your profile at some point, you'll need to go here and restore it. Then if they are still hidden after restoring your profile, try earning a new trophy in any game, syncing it on PSN, then updating your profile here.

Edited by BlindMango

3 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Hmm, that's an odd one - I would say to try turning on the setting, saving it, then turning it back off. If that doesn't do anything, try clearing your cache. If that doesn't work let me know if you have a default profile order or default trophy list order in settings, that may be affecting it if nothing else is.

ok so it turns out i had changed my profile order to "last trophy earned", hence it didn't show 0% lists unless i used the search bar... jesus christ i feel like my mother :lol: thanks

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Thropy_Hore said:

ok so it turns out i had changed my profile order to "last trophy earned", hence it didn't show 0% lists unless i used the search bar... jesus christ i feel like my mother :lol: thanks

No problem xD Glad it turned out to be something simple!

8 hours ago, IKillYouDude9 said:

This is probably just a temporary glitch, 

I just updated my profile and my trophies are completely wiped? 'aww no trophies here' 1f914.png 

8 hours ago, PViddy said:

Yea I updated my profile and all of a sudden I had over 19,000 hidden trophies lol... I don't hide my trophies

Yeah it's rare but if your account updates here while PSN's servers are acting up it may do odd things like temporarily show some trophies as hidden

Looks like your accounts are fixed now :P 

• Like 1