Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

Howdy, folks!

I read through the original post, but didn't see anything that applied to my current situation. I'm currently playing Trillion: God of Destruction. For some reason, some of my recent trophies just aren't appearing on my page. I've synced with the PSN multiple times and nothing. I didn't make any changes, so I'm not sure why it won't update properly. Any quick tips? There are over 30 pages here so there's a chance that someone else had this problem, but that's a lot of reading. ^.~

Many thanks, guys!

My trophies are hidden for Limbo, Broforce and The Witcher 3.  These were played back in 2015, and I guess they were hidden for some reason at that time.  Because I discovered this fact and changed the status to "unhidden", PSN says they were hidden for more than 6 months and just will not show up no matter what I do.  I have actually earned another trophy for The Witcher 3 and it remains hidden, so guess it is what it is.  I think it is a lame excuse by PSN, but what are you going to do?  ?

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, yellowwindow7 said:

my profile just went blank " aww, no trophies here " screen, and even I followed the steps writing in red of the original post it's still didn't fix anything, should I start panicking?

Mine too.

Im trying not to freak out.

Does people use this on purpose ? I wonder because I'm new to PS4 world and without having plan that I will hunt trophies, I played couple mp games and earned couple trophies yet I wouldn't like to throw endless hours into those since I don't enjoy them (paladins, overwatch,fifa 17).

Just wondering since on couple places I found that some are called "cheaters" cause they are using that. I see that % is still real and accurate despite that ? I assume that psnprofiles calculate those games aswel therefore my % is lower as it should be, correct ?

I personally care only about platiniums so yeah :)

Edited by Mazi7ps

EDIT: Okay, just had the idea to actually check the hidden trophy part, and see if the number went up when acquiring 1 trophy in Far Cry 4, and it did went up by 1, so the game is actually considered hidden (even though it's not in the settings), at least I know what's the problem now.

Should've thought of checking that 1st ?

Hey guys,

I looked at the first page, and the last two, so it may have already been answered, sorry if that's the case.

It is not a psnprofiles problem, it's just that if any of you has an idea it'd be appreciated.

Anyway, problem is that Far Cry 4 won't show on my profile (probably not specific to that game, just ended up on it).

It is not hidden, I tried hiding it and unhiding in case of a weird sync issue on playstation servers, same problem.

My settings are on public, I can see my progress on ps3-vita-ps4.

But on the playstation website it doesn't appear, it should be listed between downwell & PlayStation VR Worlds.

Anything like that ever happened to some of you?

It's just weird that my ps3 & vita actually sync correctly, but on the playstation website, even when I'm connected, it doesn't (so on psnprofiles too, which is logical).

Just for info, I did wait to earn new trophies before updating my profile each time I changed something.

And for what it's worth, the game stayed hidden quite a while, cause I launched a while back by mistake, and knowing I wouldn't play it soon I hid it.

Cheers

Edited by Alexgaara

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, EnigmaticShadow said:

My trophies haven't been showing on the site for at least a month now if not longer. I already tried doing what it said also.

Looks like they're showing up fine now, maybe you unhid everything but forgot to update your profile here on the site, like like someone updated it for you ;) 

On 19/05/2017 at 5:36 PM, Lorajet said:

My trophies are hidden for Limbo, Broforce and The Witcher 3.  These were played back in 2015, and I guess they were hidden for some reason at that time.  Because I discovered this fact and changed the status to "unhidden", PSN says they were hidden for more than 6 months and just will not show up no matter what I do.  I have actually earned another trophy for The Witcher 3 and it remains hidden, so guess it is what it is.  I think it is a lame excuse by PSN, but what are you going to do?  1f636.png

Same problem here, for over 400+ trophies in my case. 

On 7/31/2017 at 1:32 AM, BlindMango said:

Looks like they're showing up fine now, maybe you unhid everything but forgot to update your profile here on the site, like like someone updated it for you ;) 

That's great, it is showing now. Is hiding trophies the only way that happens? I'm tryin to figure out what caused it in the first place because I never hid any trophies on any of my consoles.

1 hour ago, EnigmaticShadow said:

That's great, it is showing now. Is hiding trophies the only way that happens? I'm tryin to figure out what caused it in the first place because I never hid any trophies on any of my consoles.

Sometimes it does that when you update your profile as PSN's servers are acting up

Hello

I have a very strange bug on my profile : the trophies of Call of Duty Modern Warfare remastered are missing in my Trophy Card and my Level calculation but there are appearing correctly in my games and my trophies log !

How is this possible ??

I've checked and the game is not hidden, I've erased my PSNProfile account and recreated it but it is still wrong !

On other websites like PSN trophy leaders or PSTHC, the data are OK and I have the good level calculation, the problem is only here on PSNProfiles.com....

Is there any solution ??

Please help !

Edited : sorry ! I think I've found, it's a diffrent game which is hidden by mistake ! Very sorry, don't need help finally :)

Edited by lucask001
Problem Solved
  • Like 1

So I earned a trophy from one of the games that is still missing from my profile.

But the site still hasn't updated my trophy count, and it still says that I have hidden games, even though I've been through the hidden games tab multiple times on the ps4

• 1 month later...

I'm missing my Tropico 5 trophies ! 
I hid my Tropico 5 trophies before, but now they are unhidden and they still don't show up on a profile.
The same with other games I tried to hid and unhid trophies.

I guess if you hid trophies once, they can't  really be unhidden again.

Edited by Xogador

10 hours ago, Xogador said:

I'm missing my Tropico 5 trophies ! 
I hid my Tropico 5 trophies before, but now they are unhidden and they still don't show up on a profile.
The same with other games I tried to hid and unhid trophies.

I guess if you hid trophies once, they can't  really be unhidden again.

Nope, they'll show back up.  Earn a trophy in a different game and then try syncing it.  That should cause them to show up

hello to everyone, you have noticed that after the update 5.00 from ps4 you can no longer hide ps3 games. if you do privacy options only appear on the 4th. I wanted to know if the steps have changed, because privacy options, ps3 games and life appear only the first 4 ps4 games. check who has some time

7 hours ago, scroccapes2016 said:

hello to everyone, you have noticed that after the update 5.00 from ps4 you can no longer hide ps3 games. if you do privacy options only appear on the 4th. I wanted to know if the steps have changed, because privacy options, ps3 games and life appear only the first 4 ps4 games. check who has some time

Yep they have changed this up a bit with the last update, and I updated the main post to reflect that the other day. Hiding/Unhiding PS3 and Vita games from the PS4 seems buggy now and actually just shows your last four PS4 games, they’ll hopefully fix it soon. In the meantime you’d have to use PS3 and Vita to hide/unhide games

56 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Yep they have changed this up a bit with the last update, and I updated the main post to reflect that the other day. Hiding/Unhiding PS3 and Vita games from the PS4 seems buggy now and actually just shows your last four PS4 games, they’ll hopefully fix it soon. In the meantime you’d have to use PS3 and Vita to hide/unhide games

Is there any way to use the app to do it?