Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

16 hours ago, Draken_Blue said:

What is going on my profile is wiped out?

As per the first post in this thread:

Note (February 2017): PSN's servers have been randomly going down recently and if a profile is updated here during that time, your profile may go blank and show no trophies. To fix that simply earn a new trophy in any game on any console and sync it on PSN. Then update your profile here. Once you do that it should be fixed!

This isn't really related but I noticed my trophy list on my profile page is displayed in the default blue text when my psn background is black. Same with other users. Obviously not a huge problem but my black text was kinda cool

Edited by ryankamal1998

17 hours ago, Draken_Blue said:

What is going on my profile is wiped out?

Try getting a new trophy on any console and sync them, then update your profile here again. It's likely you updated your profile here while PSN's servers were acting up.

1 hour ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I don't know where to post this and i wouldn't like to create a thread for it,so i'll ask here (i apologise in advance).Few months ago i played ODDWORLD: MUNCH'S ODDYSEE HD and since i read in the guide that there is a glitched trophy,i thought i'll play the game till that point (trophy unlocks at the end of the game) and i will not sync any trophy until i get it.While i was checking the guide (after playing the game for a day) i saw that i earned some trophies...

It's possible that you have the PlayStation Plus feature activated in your PS3 settings that turns on your console and syncs your trophies, uploads your save files to the cloud, and downloads game updates during like 4am (or whatever time you have it set at). If I'm not mistaken, you can specifically turn trophy syncing off. ;) 

44 minutes ago, ryankamal1998 said:

This isn't really related but I noticed my trophy list on my profile page is displayed in the default blue text when my psn background is black. Same with other users. Obviously not a huge problem but my black text was kinda cool

It's possible Sly recently changed this to blue so people know they're clickable links instead of black text, it's caused confusion before

Edited by BlindMango

11 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

It's possible that you have the PlayStation Plus feature activated in your PS3 settings that turns on your console and syncs your trophies, uploads your save files to the cloud, and downloads game updates during like 4am (or whatever time you have it set at). If I'm not mistaken, you can specifically turn trophy syncing off. ;) 

Can this happen even if i never had ps+? In fact the only time i had ps+ was on February when i activated a 2-days free trial and used it to transfer my GTA V character.I played Munch's Oddysee before that (December)

On 2017-04-02 at 10:48 PM, BlindMango said:

It's possible Sly recently changed this to blue so people know they're clickable links instead of black text, it's caused confusion before

I really wish the personal colours makes a return. Suffering from a form of colour-blindness I can't see the right side "milestone" portion that well as everything melts together, when I had Pink it was easier to see it. Hence why I had it. (Pink stood out towards the white.)

Still respect any decision about this, it's fine..

Edited by NightRusticDawn

EDIT: FIXED

Seems like when you Block your Messages or that kind of settings it puts Everything on what you choose even the trophy option that was my problem.

Thanks to Sly for directing me here, didn't read well and checked the Ps4 part in the first page.

Edited by Sora9427

12 hours ago, SniperEliteDido said:

so if i have a PS3 game that is 0%... can i get on my PS4, delete it?

Yes, you should be able to - but if I remember correctly every time you resync your trophies from your PS3 they'll reappear on your PSN profile, and you'll have to delete them again on PS4. Correct me if I'm wrong though!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Yes, you should be able to - but if I remember correctly every time you resync your trophies from your PS3 they'll reappear on your PSN profile, and you'll have to delete them again on PS4. Correct me if I'm wrong though!

Did that once and hid the game on PS3, never showed up again. But might be because I hid it on PS3.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BlindMango said:

cheers man! :D

• Like 1

1. Now you have to earn at least 1 new trophy to see your changes show up on this website (PSNProfiles), it can be any random trophy that can be earned on PS3, PSVITA, or PS4. When you earn a new trophy, then update your profile here on this website and everything should be fixed!

I have 3 platinums that doesn't show up on this website. I have done every step but this... i cannot earn a trophy because i already have all of them..

What now?

12 minutes ago, Andy_Yamaha said:

I have 3 platinums that doesn't show up on this website. I have done every step but this... i cannot earn a trophy because i already have all of them..

What now?

You need to earn a trophy in any random game on any console - it doesn't have to be a trophy in those three games.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, luisdjtiesto said:

I change my privaty settings and my trophies are hidden. All trophies. Why?

You may have changed your privacy settings from "Anyone" seeing your trophies to "No one" or "Friends Only", in either case that means the site can't see your trophies until you change it back to "Anyone" and earn a new trophy in any game

My settings have always been to allow everyone to see my trophies; I unchecked the option to hide a particular list on my PS3, and again on my PS4 (both from the PS4 and PS3 lists), and I earned a bunch of new trophies in a game that has previously never been on my list in any capacity - still can't get the game to reappear. 

What am I missing? :(

Additional info: successfully removed 0% games off my list, and all games are otherwise being accurately tracked. 

Edited by Faust

12 hours ago, BlindMango said:

You may have changed your privacy settings from "Anyone" seeing your trophies to "No one" or "Friends Only", in either case that means the site can't see your trophies until you change it back to "Anyone" and earn a new trophy in any game

I earn a golden trophy but my trophies are hidden, All trophies ps3/psvita/ps4. I have the trophies in "anyone"

On 1/18/2017 at 0:46 PM, BlindMango said:

I'm unable to see those three games when comparing trophies with you directly on PSN, looks like it's the bug. I'd say maybe hide those games on PSN by checking them off, earn a trophy and sync it, then update your profile here. Then unhide those three games on PSN, earn a new trophy and sync it, then update your profile here again. Hopefully that may make those games appear public again.

Back in the fall of 2016 I decided to try the new hidden game feature with one game Magicka 2. I only earned 3 trophies and my PSNP profile reflects the difference from my PSN trophy list and shows the blue H. I tried the above method without any luck, thanks for the advice @BlindMango. Ideally I would like all my games to shown again, but it's not the end of the world. What is weird; when I view my profile on the PS4 it shows the game, but yet it doesn't on the PSN website. It seems Sony tweaked the privacy settings with the new updates to the firmware and this appears to be a lingering bug.

Update: It appears I only unchecked the game under the hidden games for PS4 section and didn't do the same for the PS3 section. Once I unchecked the game from each section and earned a trophy everything went back to normal no blue H and all my games and trophies visible.

Edited by StarFang7

I unhid all Games that were apparently hidden on my Account (this is going back about 2-3 weeks) and all of my Trophies have synced fine. But ever since the Maintenance yesterday, there are apparently 56 Trophies missing (yet I have checked the Ps4 and Ps3 Hidden Trophies, there are none).

Does anyone else have this problem? 
Thanks for any help :)

8 hours ago, AlexJones_Bankai said:

I unhid all Games that were apparently hidden on my Account (this is going back about 2-3 weeks) and all of my Trophies have synced fine. But ever since the Maintenance yesterday, there are apparently 56 Trophies missing (yet I have checked the Ps4 and Ps3 Hidden Trophies, there are none).

Does anyone else have this problem? 
Thanks for any help :)

Yep, this is a bug that's been occurring with changes to PSN and the maintenance yesterday, it's trying to be fixed ;) 

Hi team, I just earnt a new trophy on FFXIII for the first time in over 2 years (rebooted up my old PS3), synched, then updated my profile. The trophy appears on the little sliding "most recent trophies" on my profile, but FFXIII has completely disappeared as a game on my PSN profile trophy list. Is this because it's been forever since I synched my FFXIII trophies or just another recent bug? I tried troubleshooting all the tips in the first post of this thread but to no avail.

UPDATE: It has magically appeared, but at the bottom of my PSN Profile game list... guessing this is a bug?

Edited by ahoyimzoe

32 minutes ago, ahoyimzoe said:

It has magically appeared, but at the bottom of my PSN Profile game list... guessing this is a bug?

Seems like the same PSN issue with games out of order discussed there

• Like 1