Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

Now i have this problem, my friends can see the game that is bugged (the last of us remastered) but here on this site it wont show up, i have already earned a trophy and updated it, still nothing, any idea of what i have to do?

Edit: somehow i fixed it, now another game that was never hiden doesnt appear here on this site, its really weird...

Edited by raulbalarezo
  • Like 1

On 26/03/2017 at 7:22 PM, raulbalarezo said:

Now i have this problem, my friends can see the game that is bugged (the last of us remastered) but here on this site it wont show up, i have already earned a trophy and updated it, still nothing, any idea of what i have to do?

Edit: somehow i fixed it, now another game that was never hiden doesnt appear here on this site, its really weird...

I have a similar problem. I had two hidden games for a while until I changed my mind and removed them from the hidden games. After I won some trophies, I came here and I could see the two games were back on my profile. The next day they were gone. I've checked twice on the PS4 that those two games are not selected to being hidden and I since got a couple more trophies on one of those games. Nevertheless, the games continue to not show up on my profile on this website. I can't figure out what is the problem; any suggestions, anyone?

• Like 2

Happening to me now, tried everything and still I have 2 games with trophy lists that stay hidden (GTA V & Dirt Rally).

Hid them both a few months ago with the intention of unhiding them once I started playing properly, which is now.

Never will I hide a trophy list again, hope this gets resolved soon.

• Like 2

On 29/03/2017 at 9:10 PM, M_ECLiP_SE said:

I have a similar problem. I had two hidden games for a while until I changed my mind and removed them from the hidden games. After I won some trophies, I came here and I could see the two games were back on my profile. The next day they were gone. I've checked twice on the PS4 that those two games are not selected to being hidden and I since got a couple more trophies on one of those games. Nevertheless, the games continue to not show up on my profile on this website. I can't figure out what is the problem; any suggestions, anyone?

Somehow the games are back on my profile! I hope they don't disappear again though.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Vampirehunter145 said:

I have a question and i am at 5 seconds of losing my temper:

1.- ?What the hell happened to this site? Now all my trophies are gone, puff, 0% and the annoying "aww" message displays at me like a joke made by someone whom i have desires to bust his nuts.

Same here

1 minute ago, touchofattitude said:

Same here guys, try not to worry though it's just those damn PSN servers going down again.

Read this, Blank Profile

Basically, once PSN is back up and running, just earn 1 trophy and come back here and update your profile - everything should be back :)

Ok Thank's alot for the Help ;)

57 minutes ago, touchofattitude said:

Same here guys, try not to worry though it's just those damn PSN servers going down again.

Read this, Blank Profile

Basically, once PSN is back up and running, just earn 1 trophy and come back here and update your profile - everything should be back :)

Yeah, you're right. When i try to access "Account managment" in my PS3 system, it says it is in maintenance. And this happens just when i was earning some trophies with Uncharted 3.

2 minutes ago, maurjen said:

its already past april 1st and it still set on private

As people have already said in the thread, this is not an April Fools prank.

There is a note right on the top of the first page which explains the issue you are having and how to fix it:

Note (February 2017): PSN's servers have been randomly going down recently and if a profile is updated here during that time, your profile may go blank and show no trophies. To fix that simply earn a new trophy in any game on any console and sync it on PSN. Then update your profile here. Once you do that it should be fixed!

Just now, Rach said:

As people have already said in the thread, this is not an April Fools prank.

There is a note right on the top of the first page which explains the issue you are having and how to fix it:

Note (February 2017): PSN's servers have been randomly going down recently and if a profile is updated here during that time, your profile may go blank and show no trophies. To fix that simply earn a new trophy in any game on any console and sync it on PSN. Then update your profile here. Once you do that it should be fixed!

great now i have to fine a new game that is easily earned again

I don't know where to post this and i wouldn't like to create a thread for it,so i'll ask here (i apologise in advance).Few months ago i played ODDWORLD: MUNCH'S ODDYSEE HD and since i read in the guide that there is a glitched trophy,i thought i'll play the game till that point (trophy unlocks at the end of the game) and i will not sync any trophy until i get it.While i was checking the guide (after playing the game for a day) i saw that i earned some trophies.I'm positive that i never synced and nobody has access to my ps3.The only think i could think was that the trophies synced because while i was playing i was connected to the internet.So is this possible? I always thought that you have to sync trophies manually.By the way,when i tried to sync (after i saw the trophies on my profile),ps3 acted like i hadn't sync (you know what i mean,when you don't have new earned trophies and sync,you go straight to the list,there isn't any bar going to 100%)