Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

I keep getting that the below message even through my account is not private. I've synced both my PS3 and PS4 and have double checked my privacy options to make sure that the trophies are public, yet the problem persists. Does anyone have any idea?

Aww, no trophies here ?

This profile is probably private

1 hour ago, Viljami-Jaska said:

I keep getting that the below message even through my account is not private. I've synced both my PS3 and PS4 and have double checked my privacy options to make sure that the trophies are public, yet the problem persists. Does anyone have any idea?

Aww, no trophies here 1f61f.png

This profile is probably private

It doesn't look like your profile is set to private on PSN, so you'll just want to earn a new trophy in any game now, sync it on PSN, then update your profile here on the site.

Edited by BlindMango

my trophies have also just disappeared, not sure why, also says maybe account set to private, but thing is its not.. open to all viewers.. can anyone help me please?

Never Mind looks to be back in action once again

Edited by sweet_rolz
fixed
  • Like 1

On 6/23/2018 at 1:11 AM, BlindMango said:

It doesn't look like your profile is set to private on PSN, so you'll just want to earn a new trophy in any game now, sync it on PSN, then update your profile here on the site.

Alrighty man, thanks for the note!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JamieHeron95 said:

I'm still missing two platinums on here, and I've gone through my hidden games list on both my PS3 and PS4

Check those games on your Vita as well and make sure those games are not hidden on all three console settings areas. Then once it all looks unhidden you'll need to earn a new trophy on any game, sync it on PSN, then update your profile on this site to show those games again.

My trophies for 魔界戰記DISGAEA5 (HK version) just won't show up. I've tried the "hide game and unhide" method, "setting profile private to public" method. I'm not sure is got to do with the naming of the game because its call "Alliance of Vengeance: Disgaea 5" in my PS4.

16 hours ago, leafsforlife96 said:

Hey, any help?

My account is showing it’s private and I can’t view any trophies on my PSNP account and I’ve followed all the steps already in this thread and still nothing. My account is public and I’m not hiding any trophies. Any suggestions? 

Yeah it looks like they're not hidden on PSN anymore, so all you needed to do was earn a new trophy and update your profile on the homepage. I did that for you, your profile looks good now :P 

https://psnprofiles.com/leafsforlife96

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

On 14/07/2018 at 10:52 PM, BlindMango said:

Check those games on your Vita as well and make sure those games are not hidden on all three console settings areas. Then once it all looks unhidden you'll need to earn a new trophy on any game, sync it on PSN, then update your profile on this site to show those games again.

I've checked all the games, and they all have the tick box marked off. Is there anything else I can do? Feel like I've been doing the same steps for months.

• 2 weeks later...

Whew, I'm quite late to responding here, sorry about that!

On 7/30/2018 at 10:31 AM, Fran_JJV said:

I follow evey step and all my hidden games are now unhidden but The Deadly Tower of monsters 97% and Letter Quest 100% still hidden, why?

Looks like these are unhidden now? Nice! :) 

On 7/30/2018 at 11:42 AM, JamieHeron95 said:

I've checked all the games, and they all have the tick box marked off. Is there anything else I can do? Feel like I've been doing the same steps for months.

I would check my.playstation.com (A Sony website), where once you log in you can also edit your profile and adjust your trophy privacy settings from there and see if those games are still marked as hidden there. Once you log in and press "Edit Profile", you can go to PSN Privacy Settings > Gaming / Media > Hidden Games to check everything. If you come across a game marked as hidden then you'll have to do the usual earning a new trophy, syncing it to PSN, then updating here to see changes.

If even that doesn't work then you're affected by a rare bug on PSN's side that's refusing to switch these lists back to normal mode. The only other option is to "brute force" them to unhide. There's several things you can do, such as marking the games that are giving you problems as hidden on all consoles, then earning a new trophy in a separate game then syncing it on PSN, and updating on the site so PSN and also the site understands they are hidden. Then go in and unhide the games manually on all consoles, earn another new trophy in a separate game on any console, sync, update on site. See if that fixes it. If not, then try selecting the "Nobody can see my trophies" option referred to in the red text on the first page to hide all trophies, get a new trophy, sync, update, Then change it back to "Anyone", etc... If not, keep hiding and unhiding the individual lists which are giving you trouble in various ways. 

Edited by BlindMango

7 minutes ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

I never hid any trophies but after updating my profile several hours ago when there was a warning saying this site was having issues, it's now showing that the majority of them are hidden. What exactly is going on and how do I fix it? This is extremely annoying.

Youll have to earn a new trophy in any game, sync it to PSN, and then update your profile here again and that should fix it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, rickybobby56 said:

Hi any advice I can’t get anything but no trophies here message. Checked PS4/PS3 both are set to anyone and I have erned a new trophy and synced but no luck.

You did everything right, but you just had to update your profile here on the site by typing your name into the box on the homepage, I went ahead and updated it, it looks good now :P

https://psnprofiles.com/rickybobby56

• 3 weeks later...

Puh, i have no idea how you guys fixed that issue for you, but i hve no freaking clue.

i already checked every possibility to unhide my trophies, earned different trophies since then, updated my profile multiple times, still nothing. Damned.

Edit: Hahaha, you gotte be kiding me. I checked my ps3, where i NEVER ve hidden any game from, and there it was. No check for the mssing game. So i fixed it. Freaking thing. thanks to BlindMelons method, you are smart af. :)

Edited by Garcia4Fingers
fixed it
  • Like 1

Hello

Yesterday I launched for the first time Destiny 2 which was in the PS+ games last month. I'm still with a completion of 0%.I also synchronized my trophy list by hand because I did not earn any new trophy since my Destiny 2 game session. I'm able to see my Destiny 2 trophy list through my PSVita, but not here in the site (my site profile was automatically synchronized 3 hours ago).

Is it a known and expected behavior?

3 hours ago, Nakqz said:

Hello

Yesterday I launched for the first time Destiny 2 which was in the PS+ games last month. I'm still with a completion of 0%.I also synchronized my trophy list by hand because I did not earn any new trophy since my Destiny 2 game session. I'm able to see my Destiny 2 trophy list through my PSVita, but not here in the site (my site profile was automatically synchronized 3 hours ago).

Is it a known and expected behavior?

Yes, 0% lists won't show up on this site until you earn a new trophy in any game

• Like 1

I was wondering if anyone can help me out, I’ve been trying to go on here and look at my trophies but it keeps saying that my account is private and it’ll say that I have no trophies wich is weird because I havint changed anything on my privacy settings I’ve tried everything I can think of but it still keeps saying that if anyone can help me I would really appreciate it.