PlayStation Games That Are Never On Sale?

TheDarkKratos

I've been waiting on strike suit zero directors cut to go on sale again.

It was released way back in 2014 but has only been on sale 7 times and the last time was in 2018. I played it on psnow ages ago and now I'm doing a profile clean up it's one of the games I need to finish. 

9 minutes ago, Jelude said:

MW2 Remastered is the one I've never seen on sale

It was on sale in September 2020 and was free for ps+ that year as well in july

Edited by Ultraxian

25 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

It was on sale only once in September 2019, it was $5.09 or 5.12 if I recall correctly. I passed because I thought it was gonna be on sale again some time later but unfortunately it didn't happen.

Really? I guess I missed that.

According to Psprices it has never been on sale though..

3 hours ago, SolidNinjaSnake said:

Not a game but a Season Pass. The one I'm still waiting on to be reduced is Project Cars 3 Season Pass. It's still at £28.99 and it's very rare I'll buy a Season Pass for more than £10... The only one I can think of atm where I did is Spiderman's Season Pass and even then, it was something like £15 I think?

Season passes are easily the worst. I'm waiting for division 1's season pass to go back on sale again since I've now started playing it with a friend. A lot of the season passes I want haven't been on sale in ages, or have never been discounted (like pc3, as you've already said). PS3 stuff also hasn't gone on sale since what, 2020 at the latest?

Edited by shipper321
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Dark_Overlord said:

All of those have been on discount at some point, just not for a while.

All at least 3+ years.

They are most likely forgotten and maybe 1 or 2 gonna be on sale in future.

And most of them got more expensive overall

Edited by WiktorM101

I noticed that a lot of the mentioned titles (not all of them) are indie titles. Some of them have been on PlayStation Plus or went on sale for the last time in 2019. There has been a period that those were barely on sale and other platforms got more indie titles (timed) exclusive. After 2-3 years Sony considers indiegames relevant again and now the sales are back again by reconnecting with the developers. I guess they didn't get in touch with all of them.

• Like 1