The FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Discussion Thread

Roronora_Zoro666

1 hour ago, neospoon said:

Argentina 1 - 2 Australia 

Going for an upset let’s see what happens!

Man.. This would be the biggest moment in Australian football history, arguably the biggest in all Australian sports history, and we aren't exactly a weak sporting country either. Following football religiously since age 12, I wouldn't be embarrassed to say I would genuinely cry if this happened. I wouldn't know what to do with myself 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, neospoon said:

Let’s gooo!!! 

30% ball possession. ? We’re playing like France 4 years ago. This is not how I like to see us play but maybe this is how we need to play. 

Let’s gooo!!!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Colin said:

Already called it before the match, can't understand how people thought USA would win ?

me neither. the americans couldnt hit a cows arse with a banjo if their lives depended on it.

makes you wonder how england drew against that overhyped shower of shit.

before the match, across forums and on youtube channels, american fans deluded themselves in thinking they'd win this match, LOL. alexi lalas and other journos making stupid predictions based on irrational (and frankly, non-footballing) reasons. good to see this arrogant bunch brought down to earth with a dose of reality. but i see the hype has now transferred to 2026 where yanks will think they'll be the hot shit again. insufferable tools, the lot of them.

i won some money placing a bet today that depay will score - so i am happy!

Edited by rockstarjazz
  • Like 1

Dont know if its been mentioned on here but on a serious note ive heard reports that the great pele is on end of life care.

A true legend of the game and arguably the greatest person to play the beautiful game.

Best wishes and prayers to him, his family and fellow brazilians from england

• Like 3

So Argentina will win i guess, second half they wont do shit and waste time, but for bet reasons i'd love for Australia to win now, massive gains then ?

1 hour ago, rockstarjazz said:

me neither. the americans couldnt hit a cows arse with a banjo if their lives depended on it.

makes you wonder how england drew against that overhyped shower of shit.

before the match, across forums and on youtube channels, american fans deluded themselves in thinking they'd win this match, LOL. alexi lalas and other journos making stupid predictions based on irrational (and frankly, non-footballing) reasons. good to see this arrogant bunch brought down to earth with a dose of reality. but i see the hype has now transferred to 2026 where yanks will think they'll be the hot shit again. insufferable tools, the lot of them.

i won some money placing a bet today that depay will score - so i am happy!

Yea i won some too, almost more if NL didn't score the 3 - 1, i bet on 2 - 1 hehe, i did see them too all thinking they would win, i thought it was so stupid

Best Netherlands game they had in this cup, played safely and with intelligence, it's showing classic Van Gaal playstyle we all know and love.

Argentina if they go through they will have to sweat a lot to get a result against this lot, frankly Netherlands is a dark hourse of this tournament and I can see them reach the finals.

Edited by Ninjise
  • Like 2