Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2023

15 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Anyway, anyone have some tips for romance games for the badge? Cheap and short if possible, hate playing two games at once. 

If you don't mind visual novels, I recommend The Language of Love and Blackberry Honey, two visual novels from Ebi-Hime which I platted for Valentine's Day. If you enable all the options and skip text, it'll only take four minutes for each. ;)

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Taruta13 said:

If you don't mind visual novels, I recommend The Language of Love and Blackberry Honey, two visual novels from Ebi-Hime which I platted for Valentine's Day. If you enable all the options and skip text, it'll only take four minutes for each. ;)

Well @UnIvIIIrsum is the person who should read this, not me :D

• Like 2

On 12/1/2022 at 0:55 PM, Rebourne07 said:

@cferguson9595 Congratulations on finishing the challenge! You earned 8 badges and are the only person to have earned the kHuhNg6.png Vita Master badge so far!

On 12/1/2022 at 0:55 PM, Rebourne07 said:

@Umdytr Congratulations on Bronze tier! I can't tell from your list what badges you've earned so if you are interested in being credited with badges please look over the badges on the main post and let me know which ones your list qualifies for. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, L0sT_NZ_Kazekage said:

It's been a little while since my last update - but that's just because I haven't had any new platinums since then! 

I ended up changing quite a few games on my list. Planet Coaster is the main one - have been having fun with it! Platinum isn't so bad and it's an UR which is a bonus.

For some reason I had a craving to play a Souls game and remembered BB was on my list. Managed to get it done! Out of my 4 FS plats I'm not sure where I rank it, it might be my least favourite or possibly second depending how I feel 1f602.png. Anyway Nearly half done the list now and a few of them should be pretty fast from here. 

2705.png️ 1/10 - Life is Strange (25/1/23)

2705.png️ 2/10 - Coffee Talk (1/1/23)

2705.png️ 3/10 - Detroit: Become Human (4/1/23)

274c.png 4/10 - God of War Ragnarok 

274c.png 5/10 - Planet Coaster 0% --> 57%

274c.png 6/10 - Yakuza Kiwami 2 

274c.png 7/10 - Yakuza Kiwami 71% --> 72%

2705.png 8/10 - Bloodborne (17/02/23)

274c.png 9/10 - The Evil Within

274c.png 10/10 - Hollow Knight

Blasphemy, Bloodborne for life!

Jk, good job man, great progress :D

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AgentPenguin08 said:

274e.png 7/10 - Devil May Cry 3

Where did you find the 7/10 for Devil May Cry, cause I want to have it on my list too, but I've searched everywhere and can't find a guide with that score

@Rebourne07, does Devil May Cry 3 count as a 7/10 if the average score of the poll is 7.47? 

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/141571-platinum-difficulty-rating/

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Kramers001 said:

Where did you find the 7/10 for Devil May Cry, cause I want to have it on my list too, but I've searched everywhere and can't find a guide with that score

@Rebourne07, does Devil May Cry 3 count as a 7/10 if the average score of the poll is 7.47? 

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/141571-platinum-difficulty-rating/

Rule #13 states you can pick either 7 or 8 in this case since the average is 7.4 :)

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Kramers001 said:

On the very first post of this thread, @Rebourne07 put it under the “Resources” tab in the 7/10 section. You can follow its link to see exactly what website the rating came from :)

• Like 2

On 16/02/2023 at 3:19 AM, Rebourne07 said:

Huge congratulations to @Salamandxrs on completing the challenge! Very impressive work! Especially getting so many badges and actually sticking to OCD! Great job!!

How'd you like Hollow Knight? I'm going through it myself right now. I plan to use the glitch as soon as I can, but I'm surprised to see how far you have to make it before you can use it lol. Did you use the glitch? If so, how long did you play before and after? Thanks!

Hey ! Some quick update of HK, I made all the game without the glitch so far. I beat also the 4 first pantheons, only the last one remains and the plat game will be over. In my opinion, if you already plat some demon's soul game, or crash, or even return games, which are sometimes nervous. You wouldn't have too much trouble to fight the different bosses. 

The hardest (but also very satisfying) parts would be the white palace (hardcore platform part), and the pantheons (also the last trial which is a long arena fight). I think I can make the last pantheon without the glitch (actually there are 51 bosses but only 5/6 of them are really tricky). But if you learn the pattern it's far from being impossible. 

My advice would be to play without the glitch as long as you have fun, and then move to the glitch if necessary. But it's probably one video game achievement I am the most proud of so far :) This game is dope, there are so much details I played almost 60h on it and I never felt so bored (despite few hours of try hard on few bosses...)

• Like 2

Ok I'm back, and continuing the OCD badge with my number 4, New Super Lucky's Tale!  4/10  Really solid platformer, but the last few trophies felt very unnecessary.  Onto number 5, with who knows what!  Also, @Rebourne07 can I get a badge, as New Super Lucky's Tale is brand new to me.

Beginners

toem - 1/10

Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart - 2/10 

Cat quest 2 - 3/10

Oh ok, here we go!

New Super Lucky's Tale - 4/10

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Seydie_ said:

If I ever go insane and decide to join this event, this would probably be the game I'd pick for 10/10.The only other option would be Binding of Isaac and I already did that on my last account, didn't like it even with the quicksave exploit, and hell no way am I doing the DLC for that game due to the horrible horrible challenges there. I'd rather grind out battle trophies and do super-hard difficulty runs(I've got started on a Proud Mode Run of Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and will probably plat Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, so I can handle the pain of dying in one hit from superbosses) than try to do a dungeon run hitless. ?

Then again, would Mugen Souls count for 10/10? Really loved Mugen Souls Z when I had a PS3(and actually got the good ending because I did the insane requirements needed to unlock it including fighting a superboss in the Mugen Field) but I never played the original. I'd gladly join the Let's Play thread for that. xD

• Like 2