Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2023

1 hour ago, Rebourne07 said:

@Meikoro @Finch_III Yes you can swap games list to list to get more badges...BUT you need to be super clear in your post that that's what you're doing and lay out all the badges and the breakdown of the lists for me so I don't have to go digging through your profiles haha. As long as you guys do that, you can swap out games from any list to maximize badges and I'll make the adjustments :)

Thanks! And thanks for all the work on this. 

To save you some work, I'll probably only post again once I've completed my first list haha. 

• Like 1

On 12/1/2022 at 0:55 PM, Rebourne07 said:

@dertswa687o Congratulations on Gold tier on your second list and I have you at a total of 21 badges! Let me know if anything is incorrect.

And THANK YOU for getting the badge count back! That's awesome! Idk how on Earth you did it, but I'm grateful. I put it back in the main post.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

@dertswa687o Congratulations on Gold tier on your second list and I have you at a total of 21 badges! Let me know if anything is incorrect.

And THANK YOU for getting the badge count back! That's awesome! Idk how on Earth you did it, but I'm grateful. I put it back in the main post.

No prob! Was just a matter of using the info from the first post.

Just a small change to the badges as I should have 2 Masochist and 1 Rare Genre. I also believe I am winning the unique badges category with 18 (after Inuty's 23 of course).

7AptHd9.png7AptHd9.png8atwz9Z.pngpTTpVe6.pngr4ItX2a.pngvivrpJz.pngvivrpJz.pngGfmFq8n.pngXYD6tMN.pngJIlCrz1.pngJSFZuQf.pngzWOwpTP.pngF5psQ31.pngF5psQ31.png37roFKE.png9ecFreL.pngJIHoItq.pngKqPK6IM.pngsU2THm9.pngrusKixo.pngF5VKYG6.png

• Like 2

@dertswa687o You are correct!

Most Total Badges: Inuty (32 Total, 23 Unique)

Most Unique Badges: Inuty (32 Total, 23 Unique) -> dertswa687o (21 Total, 18 Unique)

Made the change :D

Edited by Rebourne07
  • Like 2

On 7/9/2023 at 8:31 PM, Markemmanuel said:

@Rebourne07 

I've completed my first Platinum Difficulty Challenge! It's been super fun, thanks for organising it.

1/10 - Pinball Heroes - PS4 - Pinball - 07.05.2023 - 2.5/5⭐
✅ 2/10 - What Remains of Edith Finch - PS5 - Adventure - 06.04.2023 - 3.5/5⭐

3/10 - Bright Memory Infinite - PS5 - Adventure - 06.01.2023 - 2/5⭐

4/10 - Thymesia - PS5 - Adventure - 19.05.2023 - 3/5⭐

5/10 - Metal Gear Solid V - PS4 - Adventure - 23.06.2023 - 5/5⭐

6/10 - The Ascent - PS5 - Adventure - 05.05.2023 - 3/5⭐

7/10 - Elden Ring - PS5 - Adventure - 26.01.2023 - 4.5/5⭐

8/10 - OlliOlli World - PS5 - Arcade - 19.02.2023 - 5/5⭐

9/10 - Returnal - PS5 - Shooter - 09.07.2023 - 4/5⭐

10/10 - Fall Guys - PS5 - Platform - 28.02.2023 - 3/5⭐

Badges:
✅ 
7AptHd9.png Above and Beyond - MGSV 130 hrs (249 hrs for me)
✅ 
odWe7mC.png Award Winner - MGSV Bronze
✅ 
pTTpVe6.png Carpe Diem - OlliOlli World Feb 2023 Ps+
✅ 
r4ItX2a.png Finally! - MGSV first trophy 27.11.2015
✅ 
vivrpJz.png Fresh Starter - all except MGSV were started in 2023
✅ 
JIlCrz1.png Jack of All Trades -  Fall guys: Party, Returnal: Shooter, Olliolli World: Sport, Elden Ring: RPG, The Ascent: Adventure, MGSV: Tactical, Thymesia: Hack and slash/Beat 'em up, Bright memory infinte: Indie, Edith Finch: Puzzle, Pinball Heroes: Pinball
✅ 
JIHoItq.png One Trick Pony - 6 games above have "Adventure" genres
✅ 
sU2THm9.png PS5 Master - 8 games above are PS5 titles
✅ 
rusKixo.png Rare Genre - Pinball Heroes has the "Pinball" genre, crazy I know
✅ 
F5VKYG6.png Rare Letter - OlliOlli World begins with "O"
2OAacet.png Shameless - Pinball Heroes 1h16m, Edith Finch 1h40m, Bright Memory: Infinite 4h44m

Working on my next list now. 

@Rebourne07 I updated the list of badges to include Jack of All Trades - I didn't change anything else, like the games themselves.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Markemmanuel said:

The original post says that the "finally" badge is awarded to those with 90%+ if the account is Less than 3 years old. Or am I reading it wrong

Games you started 3 year ago and finish now will count for the badge. You can check it on older uncompleted games on your profile. If the first trophy you achieved is already 3 years in the past the game counts for the badge.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Inuty said:

Games you started 3 year ago and finish now will count for the badge. You can check it on older uncompleted games on your profile. If the first trophy you achieved is already 3 years in the past the game counts for the badge.

Yes, however there's also a mention that if your account is less than 3 years old and 90% completion rate that you can get it. 

It seems some are claiming the badge without finishing a game that was started 3+ years ago, by claiming they have 90% completion rate, despite having an account that is more than 3 years old. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Markemmanuel said:

Yes, however there's also a mention that if your account is less than 3 years old and 90% completion rate that you can get it. 

It seems some are claiming the badge without finishing a game that was started 3+ years ago, by claiming they have 90% completion rate, despite having an account that is more than 3 years old. 

Ah sorry, now i get it. I guess @Rebourne07 means that you either should have an psn account which is younger then 3 years, or if you have a profile with over 90% completion it would be hard to even find a game which is incomplete on your profile and you will get the badge after your first List completion.

So both conditions will grant you the badge.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Inuty said:

Ah sorry, now i get it. I guess @Rebourne07 means that you either should have an psn account which is younger then 3 years, or if you have a profile with over 90% completion it would be hard to even find a game which is incomplete on your profile and you will get the badge after your first List completion.

So both conditions will grant you the badge.

Oh yes that makes sense. And I did read it wrong because it says under 3 years "OR" 90%+ completion. Thanks for clarifying 

• Like 2

On 13/07/2023 at 7:10 PM, k0edb said:
  1. Peppa Pig
  2. Rocket League
  3. Immortals:Fenyx Rising
  4. Formula 1 2022
  5. Stranded Deep (NA)
  7. Elden Ring
  8. TimbermanVS
  10. Red Dead Redemption 2(Pstrophies)

Gonna discover a game with 6 on the category and for 9, it will be sekiro.

i got the badge above and beyond with RDR2 @Rebourne07

• Like 2