The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 [CLOSED]

22 hours ago, MD_91 said:

Tier 2

1. Catherine: Full Body (2.74%) :platinum: Bounty

2. Dead Nation (2.63%) :platinum: Bounty

3. Catherine (1.94%) :platinum: Bounty

Didn't like my chances of getting the plat for Full Body after struggling through my first playthrough on normal difficulty but I ended up liking it so much that I decided to buy the PS3 version and do that too

@Copanele I understand you are a big fan of this game so you'll be happy to know I'm planning to do the PS3 EU stack as well

Dead Nation being on the most wanted list motivated me to finally go back and finish it after 9 years, the first playthrough was a struggle but everything after that wasn't too bad once I was used to the game again

Can't believe my hatred for the game was a profit for Atlus ? congrats for stacking those garbage ass beautiful games?

(also early congrats for I Am Bread)

• Like 3

is this a year long event i havent completed any hard games but i start one of those crash bandicoot 4 its about time i have already put a list somewhere in this event can i stil add games to the list even i signed me up ore do i need to first finish my list and then add other games i like to add dragonball xenoverse 2 but i dont have the dlc from kingdom hearts 3 i think my list was like this devil may cry 4 and devil may cry 5 crash bandicoot 4 its about time wolfenstein 2 i got 1 question yakuza kike a dragon is that game also eligble for this event i have the game but it does not stand in my trophielist yet 

2 minutes ago, zalcarezio said:

is this a year long event i havent completed any hard games but i start one of those crash bandicoot 4 its about time i have already put a list somewhere in this event can i stil add games to the list even i signed me up ore do i need to first finish my list and then add other games i like to add dragonball xenoverse 2 but i dont have the dlc from kingdom hearts 3 i think my list was like this devil may cry 4 and devil may cry 5 crash bandicoot 4 its about time wolfenstein 2 i got 1 question yakuza kike a dragon is that game also eligble for this event i have the game but it does not stand in my trophielist yet 

Didn't you quit a few posts ago??

Also...I normally don't insist on this topic, but PLEASE make your posts at least a little bit understandable ? I am not a native English speaker myself and I legit do not understand what you're trying to say half the time. So... several things

1. Are you still in the event? Yes or No? I didn't remove you yet because I didn't quite understand your last post either

2. When you complete a game with an UR TROPHY (which means it has LESS than 5% completion rate), you can post here. Only then I will consider the game.

3. No, Yakuza Like a Dragon is NOT eligible, it has no UR trophies.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Didn't you quit a few posts ago??

Also...I normally don't insist on this topic, but PLEASE make your posts at least a little bit understandable 1f605.png I am not a native English speaker myself and I legit do not understand what you're trying to say half the time. So... several things

1. Are you still in the event? Yes or No? I didn't remove you yet because I didn't quite understand your last post either

2. When you complete a game with an UR TROPHY (which means it has LESS than 5% completion rate), you can post here. Only then I will consider the game.

3. No, Yakuza Like a Dragon is NOT eligible, it has no UR trophies.

yes i am still in this event i am not from the united states ore england i am a belgium gamer  my enlgish is also not so very well 

6 minutes ago, MD_91 said:

Congrats I'm never doing the online grind for this, might go for the A+ trophy if it's really not that bad though

Since it's on your profile anyway, you definitely may as well at least go for the Single Player trophies. Two URs from that alone, one of which is likely to haunt your Rarest Trophies section for the forseeable future, and you're looking at maybe 6-8 hours to get it done at worst (very rough estimate, hard to judge when I had to play this in hour-or-less-long spurts due to pinky pain :P). You can do the two hardest minigames (Bouncing Ball and Encase) pretty much from the start since the former is the starter Focus game and the latter is the DLC Focus game, so you can pretty much start with the worst part and see from there if you can get that done to justify the rest of the single player.

4 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

#Update

Payday 2 (PS3) is done, and another bounty is off my list. I really liked this one, despite the roughness of the version. So much so that my team decided to make a proper trophy guide for the PS3 version, as the one that's currently on the site is missing a lot of things that would have helped us to finish the game a lot faster. 

@Copanele by the way, Dead Nation is worth 10 points according to the Most Wanted list, not 5. 

Swear I didn't do it on purpose ? i don't know how I managed to mess up your update twice.

Anyway, should be good now...I hope!

• Like 1