The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 [CLOSED]

7 hours ago, Platinum_Vice said:

"One day I'll complete Crypt of the Necrodancer. One day... when I get a Round Tuit."

I thought there would be a special badge for completing Crypt but got disappointed 👀😂

But Thanks for those great badges you made. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@Copanele Thanks for hosting the event!

@Platinum_Vice Those badges look quite nice!

Actually after seeing those badges, and since in a way this is an open ended event, I will join the 2024 one too!

Initially was thinking in not joining, since UR plats haven't been a focus for me in a while, but there's nothing to lose by joining and doing nothing (Well, I already got an UR plat this year, so, doing nothing isn't possible too..) 

• Like 3

@Copanele@Platinum_Vice

Thank you both! This was fun. I am so happy I finished 5 UR games in 2023 and reached Tier 2! The group motivated me, so thanks to everyone who participated. 2024 will be more about enjoyment than UR, but I will still look for the 2024 thread.

@Platinum_Vice What do the crosshairs on the Round Tuits mean? Some people have them and others don't. 

Anyone - It's been a year since I changed my signature and I totally forgot how I added the 2022 UR badge to my signature. I would like to add this 2023 UR badge. Is there a way to see the badge code so I can copy/paste the code into the signature? Thanks in advance.

Edited by poetic_justice_
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, poetic_justice_ said:

What do the crosshairs on the Round Tuits mean? Some people have them and others don't. 

Anyone - It's been a year since I changed my signature and I totally forgot how I added the 2022 UR badge to my signature. I would like to add this 2023 UR badge. Is there a way to see the badge code so I can copy/paste the code into the signature? Thanks in advance.

There's a crosshair for every game completed from the event's Most Wanted list.

I've only ever accessed the signature bar from a PC. On your Forum Profile, find the Account Settings button near to where you can update your Cover Photo.

In Account Settings, there's a tab for Signature.

If you right click on your badge in this post (or long-press it in a phone) you can open the image in a new tab. The URL address at the top is what needs to be copied into your Signature bar in your Account Settings. 

Hope that helps!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2024 at 2:45 PM, Platinum_Vice said:

On your Forum Profile, find the Account Settings button near to where you can update your Cover Photo.

In Account Settings, there's a tab for Signature.

If you right click on your badge in this post (or long-press it in a phone) you can open the image in a new tab. The URL address at the top is what needs to be copied into your Signature bar in your Account Settings. 

Hope that helps!

I bumbled my way through the process, but if you're seeing the 2023 award on the signature below, it worked. Thanks again, Platinum_Vice.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2024 at 9:41 PM, maisie666 said:

L530f7e.png

Hammerwatch 2  - 1.22%

Quick claim a month after release taking me to 20 games.

Game was very unstable with hundreds of crashes and dozens of hours lost to corrupted saves.  I loved the first 2, and waited years for this sequel and for the most part it was disappointing.  The trophy list isnt very interesting, and i needed 9 full playthroughs to finish it up.  Mainly because i lost 2 runs right at the end to corruption, and also because some of the classes are not really viable at harder difficulties.  Art is beautiful, exploration is great and the game plays fine when it does. And time wasting mechanics.  Also one of the worst quest rewards i ve ever seen.    Needs a lot of work to get this game in shape.  

Hide contents

No spoiler

Is that DBS Trunks on the left?

L530f7e.png

Blonde hair, red scarf, blue top, black pants

Spoiler

PHY LR SoH Super Saiyan Future Trunks HD art

• Haha 1