Attack on Completion 2023

1 hour ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

The Bard's Tale Remastered - PSVita - PSVita - 0% => 90%

I took my Vita with me on holiday. Decided to play this game which I bought years ago physically. I still have a large Vita library with games I never touched....And since I played so much Skyrim before my holiday, I wanted to stay in the RPG corner. This is a remaster of a game from , I think, 2004. Nowadays, this script of this game wouldn't make it through censorship. Typically a game created by men for men. Nevertheless, it has some really funny dialogues. I had a really good time with it. Played it on highest level (Old Skole) but for some odd reason that trophy didn't unlock. So I played it a second time, just to get that last trophy before platinum. Again; no trophy. I am pretty sure I selected the correct difficulty level..... I will revisit the game later as for now I don't fancy a 3rd run...

Oh man I remember renting this as a teen. Good times! The whole giant rat in the basement still brings a smile to my face when I think about it. Beyond your issue with the difficulty trophy not popping, would you recommend getting it. I am always tempted to get it when I see it on sale.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

The Bard's Tale Remastered - PSVita - PSVita - 0% => 90%

1 minute ago, da-Noob123 said:

Oh man I remember renting this as a teen. Good times! The whole giant rat in the basement still brings a smile to my face when I think about it. Beyond your issue with the difficulty trophy not popping, would you recommend getting it. I am always tempted to get it when I see it on sale.

I have this but have delayed playing it... Now it is getting boosted up to play lol.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

I can only say YES to that/. Really funny game, some nice mechanics, great dialogue and interesting turns in the story line. Not too long either.

• Like 1

update i have made some progress in hogwarts legacy and persona 3 portable and i looked trough my trophielist i saw resident evil 6 standing on 1% i trophie hunt from last year but serieusly this year was a succes i unlocked 5 platinum trophies and there going to be more on the way resident evil 6 hogwarts legacy persona 3 portable then i start with greedfall 1%when i completely done the other 3 games that should increase my completion percentage quite alot 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, stuthesheep said:

Completion.png

This Week

F1 2016 91% -> 100%

Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales 0% -> 100%

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy 0% -> 8%

After 6.5 years F1 2016 has been successfully completed, mainly thanks to the wonderful @Psy-Tychist patiently waiting near the finish line over and over to let me beat him. Glad to have that off the list now.

Moved onto Miles Morales after that, generally fun for the most part and even easier than the main game. Slightly irritating having to play through a NG+ without any difficulty stipulations, not to mention having to sit through the numerous unskippable cutscenes again, all felt like unnecessary padding for a trophy. I ended up just sticking it on Super Easy and getting through it as quickly as possible, I wasn't enthused enough with the game to try and challenge myself on the NG+ any more than I had to. 

Also started The Lost Legacy. Only a couple hours into a blind Normal playthrough it and it doesn't seem to be too problematic so far. However, as there's only two story-related trophies - with the rest being collectibles and miscellaneous combat ones - it might take a bit longer to finish than I originally thought, particularly with having to do my collectibles run on Crushing difficulty and the assorted guide-folllowing that'll come with that. So long as there's nothing like the UC2 train boss later in TLL I can't see it being too tough based on what I've seen so far. Famous last words etc etc.

A train boss you say. Mwahahaha. 

Lost Legacy wasn't too bad on Crushing that I recall, at least compared to the 4th game (without tweaks). Though like the Last of Us part 2, Lost Legacy has one really large "open world" area that I found annoying. Think I used a speedrun glitch tactic to skip most of that area on Crushing.

• Like 1

Update #20:

Starting completion rate (from the beginning of the year) : 60.68%

Current completion rate : 62.74% (+0.23% from last update ~ +2.06% from start)

Target rate: 65.68% (5% increase)

Hello everyone! I missed last week's update since I couldn't do much at all but I'm back this week. In general just a real messy update lol got some easy games done to help me boost my % and started FF16 also finally over 2% increase \o/

Completed this week:

Legends of Talia: Arcadia - PS5 - Done both stacks of this game, I was up to actually read all the story but got bored lol so ended up just activating the fast options and got done with it

Legends of Talia: Arcadia - PS4

One Night Stand - PS5 - Done one stack and have another to complete, this one was quite interesting actually, second should be faster since I already know everything now

Progress this week:

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout - PS4 - 88% - Still no quick stages back so I'm really slacking here xD gotta pick up the pace, but I got the trophy for 50 itens from store

Final Fantasy VII Dirge of Cerberus - Retro (PS2) - Chapter 5, also quite excited for Ever Crisis, wish it releases soon

Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 35% - No trophy but steadily advancing, did a bunch more ranked dungeons on lowee and moved the story forward, should be back to getting story trophies pretty soon

Final Fantasy XVI - PS5 - 7% - Started on launch day but couldn't get back to it yet, damn the demo did not make justice to the game, chapter 2 is soooo much better, excited to continue

No Progress:

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout - PS5 - 47% - Waiting on PS4 stack

Astria Ascending - PS5 - 5% - Gotta get back to this one, slacking over here

Coming soon:

Beyond: Two Souls - PS3

Hoa - PS5

Completed games during the event:

Spoiler
  1. Babylon's Fall - PS5
  2. Heavenly Bodies - PS5
  3. Heavenly Bodies - PS4
  4. Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion - PS5
  5. Overwatch 2 - PS5
  6. Hogwarts Legacy - PS5
  7. Persona 4 Golden - PSVITA
  8. Deponia - PS4
  9. Chaos on Deponia - PS4
  10. Don't Starve Together - PS4
  11. Omega Strikers - PS5
  12. Overcooked - PS4
  13. My Big Sister - PS4
  14. Legends of Talia: Arcadia - PS4
  15. One Night Stand - PS5
  16. Legends of Talia: Arcadia - PS5

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Pauloxzak said:

Final Fantasy XVI - PS5 - 7% - Started on launch day but couldn't get back to it yet, damn the demo did not make justice to the game, chapter 2 is soooo much better, excited to continue

Reveal hidden contents
  1. Babylon's Fall - PS5
  2. Heavenly Bodies - PS5
  3. Heavenly Bodies - PS4
  4. Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion - PS5
  5. Overwatch 2 - PS5
  6. Hogwarts Legacy - PS5
  7. Persona 4 Golden - PSVITA
  8. Deponia - PS4
  9. Chaos on Deponia - PS4
  10. Don't Starve Together - PS4
  11. Omega Strikers - PS5
  12. Overcooked - PS4
  13. My Big Sister - PS4
  14. Legends of Talia: Arcadia - PS4
  15. One Night Stand - PS5
  16. Legends of Talia: Arcadia - PS5

I'm very much enjoying it also. Havn't been this invested in a games storyline in ages.

• Like 2

Update 26. 6/26/2023
Starting PCG    57.68%
Previous Week 59.53%
Current PCG    59.83%
Goal = 64%

Games -

F1 Manager 2022 7% 93%
Learn Katakana :platinum: 6/21/2023
My Friend Peppa Pig :platinum: 6/25/2023
Word Mesh :platinum: 6/21/2023

Almost finished F1 Manager 2022 for the summer challenge. I should be able to get the last 2 trophies I need this week. I downloaded some of the new PS Plus games and had planned to start playing them last week, but then F1M ate up all my time. I knocked out some cheap plats to act as a buffer for when I do start those games, but now I'll probably wait until after the 1st.

Take care!

• Like 3