Attack on Completion 2023

2 hours ago, stuthesheep said:

Back down to the lower reaches of the profile and on Monaco GP weekend, what better game to take on than F1 2016? I got one solitary trophy in January 2017, I remember finding it impossible to stay on the track and rather than practicing I gave up and moved on, so its well overdue a revisit. Decided to go straight into career mode rather than practice time trials this time and it didn't go so well to start - fairly sure if it was real life I'd have been swiftly sacked after my first disastrous practice and qualifying session, ending up finishing my first race 4 laps down in a 15 lap race. Still, it slowly began to click and gradually started to get the hang of it and after a few more races I kinda know what I'm doing now - although still not quite brave enough to turn off any assists yet. Career mode looks like a bit of a grind to get all the upgrades needed, but it's not as insurmountable as it felt a few hours ago. At least it'll keep me busy the rest of the week.

You can put the difficulty as easy as you want, depends on what challenge you want from the game.

Some tips on the assists: Lower the braking assists a little, the game likes to force braking early when you can get away with a lot later braking. 

Change the dynamic racing line to through the corners, it will allow you to come up with lines you like and learn the track some more.

There are some great setups available online for certain tracks, but the default settings worked just fine for me.

Try and do at least 3 of the test programmes to help get resource points but also to help learn the track and how the car responds.

If you need any help with the online portion, send me a message.

small update i have been practicing harder difficultie modes from certain games and not make any progress with games only played yugioh legacy of the duelist and persona 3 portable i finally got that trophie grasping at greed by defeating a golden hand i saw on my trophielist here on psnprofiles its just so many but i tackle now 1 game at a time and it is so much better now i start with challenging games like devil may cry 5 and so on good luck with trophie hunting everyone 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Hurricane_Tanya said:

if I hit my goal by the end of the year then I will I unhide every hidden game on my profile and work in them next year.

That's so funny you mention this as I've been thinking of doing the exact same thing ? I have a couple unobtainable games hidden but I also have a lot of games I tried out and popped a trophy or two before I started trophy hunting ?

Cheers to getting a better completion percentage and then absolutely destroying it ?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

@serrated-banner9
Original Starting PCG: 23.23%                    May Earned Trophies: 63
Goal PCG: 30%                    May Earned Platinums: 0
May Starting PCG: 25.12%                    May Games Started: 13
Current PCG: 26.2%                    May Games Completed: 3
Month Increase: 1.08%
Total Increase: 2.97%

So I was looking over everyone's stats, is there another KYC event going on?! lol.

Not that strong of a month for me, just a slight uptick. This is because, while I finished a backlog game (bioshock), I started a new one (lollipop chainsaw). I am going to be starting D4 tonight, so rip it even more lol. I am trying to get back into Minecraft Dungeons (ugh), because there are a bunch of sweet sweet URs. I need to gear up to Apcoloypse Plus 5 to finish the second DLC set (Howling Peaks). I am working on on the 3rd to do that (Flames of the Nether). Man, every time I get back into this game I realize how much grinding there is. Ugh. Oh well. At least a lot of the work for season progress will happen naturally at this point...

Anyway, enough of my complaining. How did you do? Are you reaching your goal? Next month will be the halfway mark!

yeah there was a KYC for may

nice to have 3 games finished, could had been 4 but islanders is giving me trouble with the last troubles i need. I need to pick up the pace and i will as soon as i decide on my 10th plat lol. probably not going to do much in June, been hooked on Evil Genius 2

i did some research on google for genre trophies etc and i am not going to ask questions anymore now i dont know if i am still in this event i was first zalcarezio but changed my online id to maxfighter23___ but now i stay with that online id that i can asure you my pcg is 19.12 i dont think i am going to make it the 25 % that i want to achieve with this event due to some real life things that have gotten in the way  but i stil hope to reach it but it is going to be difficult i only finished last month lego harry potter years 1-4 but i stil hope to finish alot of games and getting my percentage up 

• Like 1