Trophy Thoughts?

Finally! A visual novel game but it's anthropomorphic animals. 1/10 difficulty and 2-4 hours (if legitimately, Highly recommended) or 10 minutes if you skip a diologue (Just like what BadDriver did abuse the skip function on all VNs.)

And would hope to see more anthropomorphic animal visual novels like this, Winds of Change, and Major\Minor someday

Edited by DyrekRacc
Updated.

1 hour ago, DyrekRacc said:

or 45-60 minutes if you skip a diologue.

Why not just buy actual shovelware at that point?

Anyway, looks decent enough for a visual novel art wise and has good reviews on my steam. Not my thing, but more power to the gays.

Kind of funny how gamers (derogatory) are fine with PS being full of games where you creep on definitely 18 year old anime school girls but this is where they draw the line.

Edited by Darling Baphomet
  • Like 3

On 1/6/2023 at 8:19 AM, Jelly Soup said:

Surprisingly no guide for this on Steam. VNs are achievement hunter bread and butter. People who have finished it say it's pretty straightforward, just keep save backups.

The devs sell a guide, so maybe they remove any guide idk. A lot of AO visual novels sell the guides, I usually get them on sale to support the devs if I like them. Though a lot still have user guides. Maybe it's just not selling enough for anyone to bother? idk. iirc most endings are pretty similar setups. 

1 hour ago, hizi90 said:

So what is this topic for? To tell who is the most homophobic?1f644.png

Calm down, besides it probably has more to do with being furry than gay. Nobody even commented in Freezer Pops which is also by the same developer (Male Doll). Also removed of the AO content to be put on PS. 

Edited by Elvick_

On 1/6/2023 at 3:17 AM, HateByDesign716 said:

Any game that has more gold than anything seems automatically dubbed shovelware

Which is bullshit reasoning because plenty of great games (Subnautica, Superhot VR, Outer Wilds) have more golds than anything else. There's already a good measure for shovelware and it's rarity.

On 1/6/2023 at 4:19 AM, Jelly Soup said:

VNs are achievement hunter bread and butter.

Ehh, speak for yourself, lol. I generally don't touch the things.

• Like 1