(EVENT) DIDN'T HALF-ASS IT! A DLC EVENT - 2023

Welcome to the event @wackt1! That is quite an impressive dlc list so far for the year. I have added you to the google sheet now with 33 dlc which shoots you to the top.

My monthly check will likely happen later this week or early next but with wackt1 joining we just smashed the 500 dlc barrier for the event in 5 months! :yay:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, gruffiiti said:

Welcome to the event @wackt1! That is quite an impressive dlc list so far for the year. I have added you to the google sheet now with 33 dlc which shoots you to the top.

My monthly check will likely happen later this week or early next but with wackt1 joining we just smashed the 500 dlc barrier for the event in 5 months! :yay:

I only have completed 32 DLC atm not 33 

Edited by wackt1

Finally have some new DLC additions to make an update this month. I completed Horizon Forbidden West’s DLC. Ultra Hard on NG+ was a bit harder than the original, but is definitely feasible with upgraded armors/ weapons. Unlike The Frozen Wilds, the Burning Shores DLC weapons weren’t must-haves for Ultra Hard. I recommend playing through Burning Shores in NG+ so you can earn tokens while completing the new content. 

Spoiler

Total DLC Completions 2023 

1. Bugsnax - The Isle of Bigsnax
  2. Back 4 Blood - Tunnels of Terror 
  3. Saints Row: The Third - Gangstas In Space 
  4. Saints Row: The Third - Genki Bowl VII 
  5. Saints Row: The Third - The Trouble With Clones…
  6. Horizon Forbidden West - Burning Shores 
  7. Horizon Forbidden West - New Game+

• Like 4

@gruffiiti@Inuty
So like I have a question about Killing Floor 2. The game got an update for DLC 3 with 1 single trophy and it looks like its getting at least 2 more trophies this October and December. If I complete the single trophy and return my completion to 100%, does DLC 3 count towards my completion or do I have to wait until December?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, wackt1 said:

@gruffiiti@Inuty
So like I have a question about Killing Floor 2. The game got an update for DLC 3 with 1 single trophy and it looks like its getting at least 2 more trophies this October and December. If I complete the single trophy and return my completion to 100%, does DLC 3 count towards my completion or do I have to wait until December?

If I remember correctly from last year, it will count once for this event.

If they add another trophy to the same DLC3 pack and you submitted it before, it will still count as that 1 previous submission (makes sense).

• Like 1

I'll give this a try even though I'm only joining halfway through the year already.  I have kind of an insane backlog so lets see how this goes!  I don't know if I own all of the dlc's yet but I'll do what I can!!
Wall of Text Incoming!
INCOMPLETE DLC

Empire of Sin: Make it Count
The Division: Underground/ Survival/ Last Stand
Call of Duty Ghosts: Onslaught/ Devastation/ Invasion/ Nemesis
Civilization 6: Nubia/ Khmer & Indonesia/ Expansion Bundle/ Maya & Gran Colombia/ Ethiopia/ Byzantium & Gaul/ Pirates/ Babylon/ Vietnam & Kublia Khan/ Barbarian Clans/ Portugal (There are a lot of Civ packs!)
Ghost of Tsushima: Legends/ New Game+(not sure if this counts technically)/ Iki Island Story & Exploration/ Legends Rivals & Mastery Challenges
Assassins Creed Valhalla: Mastery Challenges (Part 1 & 2)/ Siege of Paris/ Tombs of the Fallen/ Dawn of Ragnarok/ The Forgotten Saga/ Tombs of the Fallen Buried Knowledge
Among Us: Hide N' Seek
Dragonball XENOVERSE 2: V1.12 Trophies/ Extra Pack 1 & 2/ V1.14 Trophies
Never Alone: Foxtales
NFS HP Remastered: Super Sports Pack/ Porsche vs Lambo
Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials/The Knife of Dunwall/ The Brigmore Witches
Horizon Zero Dawn: New Game +/ The Frozen Wilds (Quests/ Feats)
Days Gone: Survival Mode/ Challenge Mode/ New Game+
Ruiner: Expansion
Sleeping Dogs: Nightmare in North Point/ Year of the Snake
RE7: Banned Footage (Vol 1 & 2)/ End of Zoe/ Not a Hero

NFS Payback: Speedcross Pack
Jurassic World Evolution: Challenge Mode/ Secrets of Dr. Wu/ Cretaceous Challenges/ Claire's Sanctuary/ Return to Jurassic Park
Gravity Rush Remastered: Maid Pack/ Spy Pack/ Special Forces Pack
AC Odyssey: Additional Feats/ Legacy of the First Blade (Episode 1/ 2/ 3)/ The Fate of Atlantis (Episode 1/ 2/ 3)
House Flipper: Garden/ Luxury/ Pets
Ark Survival Evolved: Ascension/ Explorer Notes/ The Center
Dead Island Remastered: Bloodbath Arena
Minecraft Story Mode: Chapters 6/7/8
Crash Bandicoot Warped: Future Tense
Returnal: Ascension
Middle Earth Shadow of War: Blade of Galadriel/ Desolation of Mordor
Skyrim: Dawnguard/ Hearthfire/ Dragonborn
Darkest Dungeon: Crimson Court/ Color of Madness
Frostpunk: Last Autumn/ On the Edge
Terminator Resistance: Annihilation Line
Last of Us Part 2: Grounded Mode
Fallout New Vegas: Dead Money/ Gun Runner's Arsenal/ Honest Hearts/ Lonesome Road/ Old World Blues
Darksiders 3: The Crucible/ New Game Plus/ Keepers of the Void
Tropico 5: Waterborne/ Espionage
Diablo 3: Rise of the Necromancer
Crash Bandicoot: Lost Treasures
Remnant From the Ashes: Swamps of Corsus/ Subject 2923
Zombie Army 4: Terror Lab/ Blood Count/ Deeper Than Hell/ Caged Fear/ Damnation Valley/ Alpine Blitz/ Dead Zeppelin/ Graveyard Shift/ Terminal Error/ Abaddon Asylum/ Return to Hell/ Hell's Cauldron/ Ragnarök/ Death Collector
Slay the Spire: Watcher
Borderlands GOTY: Zombie Island/ Underdome Riot/ Secret Armory/ Robot Revolution
WatchDogs: Bad Blood
Sifu: Arenas
COD Black Ops Cold War: Onslaught
Bloodborne: The Old Hunters
Mafia 2: Jimmy's Vendetta/ Joe's Adventures
D&D Dark Alliance: Echoes of the Blood War
Concrete Genie: VR Trophies
Uncharted: Extended Collection Trophies
We Happy Few: They Came from Below/ Lightbearer/ We All Fall Down
Graveyard Keeper: Stranger Sins/ Game of Crone/ Better Save Soul
Deus Ex Mankind Divided: System Rift/ Breach Tier 4/ Breach Picus/ A Criminal Past
Kingdoms of Amalur: Fatesworn
Little Nightmares: The Depths/ The Hideaway/ The Residence
ESO (PS4 &PS5): Imperial City/ Orsinium/ Thieves Guild/ Dark Brotherhood/ Shadows of the Hist/ Morrowind/ Horns of the Reach/ Clockwork City/ Dragon Bones/ Summerset/ Wolfhunter/ Murkmire/ Wrathstone/ Elsweyr/ Scalebreaker/ Dragonhold/ Harrowstorm/ Greymoor/ Stonethorn/ Markarth/ Flames of Ambition/ Blackwood/ Waking Flame/ Deadlands/ Ascending Tide/ High Isle/ Lost Depths/ Firesong/ Scribes of Fate (HOLY CRAP THAT IS ALOT OF DLC PACKS)
Bugsnax: Isle of Bigsnax
GTA 5 (PS4/PS5): Heists/ Rockstar Editor/ Doomsday Heist
Lego DC Super Villains: Aquaman Movie( Part 1 & 2)/ Batman The Animated Series/ Shazam Movie( Part 1 & 2)/ Young Justice
Moonlighter: Between Dimensions
Outerwilds: Echoes of the Eye (Pack 1 & 2)
Resogun: Construction Kit/ Heroes/ Challengers/ Defenders
American Fugitive: State of Emergency
Journey to the Savage Planet: Old Game Minus/ Hot Garbage
Saints Row: The Heist and the Hazardous
Dragon Age Inquisition: Jaws of Hakkon/ The Descent/ Trespasser
Golf with your Friends: New Worlds Pack/ Bouncy Castle Pack/ Corrupted Forest
Genshin Impact (PS5): Series 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 6
Rocket League: Utopia Coliseum/ Supersonic Fury/ Revenge of the Battle-Cars/ Chaos Run/ Neo Tokyo/ AquaDome/ Dropshot/ Champions Field/ Clubs Update
Generation Zero: Alpine Unrest/ Fnik Rising
Immortals Fenyx Rising(PS5): A New God/ Myths of the Eastern Realm/ The Lost Gods
Hitman 1: Paris/ Sapienza/ Marrakesh/ The Icon & A House Built on Sand/ Bangkok/ Colorado/ Hokkaido/ Landslide
Middle of Earth Shadow of Mordor: Lord of the Hunt/ The Bright Lord
Batman Arkham Knight: A Matter of Family/ Harley Quinn Pack/ Red Hood Pack/ Scarecrow Nightmare Missions/ 1989 Movie Pack/ Tumbler Batmobile Pack/ GCPD Lockdown/ 1960's TV Pack/ Catwoman's Revenge/ A Flip of a Coin/ Batman vs Superman Batmobile Pack/ Hero Challenges/ Rogue Challenges/ Season of Infamy/ Original Arkham Batmobile/ Community Challenge Pack
Final Fantasy 15: Gladiolus Pack/ Prompto Pack/ July 2017 Update/ Ignis Pack/ Royal Pack/ Ardyn Pack/ Multiplayer Packs(Think these might actually be impossible now)
Minecraft Dungeons: Jungle Awakens&Creeping Winter/ Howling Peaks/ Flames of the Nether/ Hidden Depths/ Echoing Void/ Season 1&2&3
Dying Light: Parkour Fever/ The Bozak Horde/ The Following
Resident Evil 2: The Ghost Survivors/ Another Survivor
Hitman 2: Hawke's Bay/ Miami/ Santa Fortuna/ Mumbai/ Whittleton Creek/ Isle of Sgail/ Himmelstein/ Legacy Paris/ Legacy Sapienza/ Legacy Marrakesh/ Bonus Missions/ Legacy Bangkok/ Legacy Colorado/ Legacy Hokkaido/ Singapore/ New York/ Siberia/ Haven Island
Mortal Kombat X: XL Pack/
Resident Evil 5: Versus/ Lost in Nightmare/ Desperate Escape
Stellaris: Leviathan/ Utopia/ 2.2.7 Update/ Synthetic Dawn/ Apocalypse/ Distant Stars/ Megacorp/ 2.6.3/ Ancient Relics/ Federations/ 3.0.3/ Nemesis/ 3.4.5/ Overlord

Completed DLC
Assassin's Creed Origins: Curse of the Pharaohs, Discovery Tour-Egypt, Hidden Ones
Assassin's Creed Valhalla: Wrath of the Druids
Fallout 4: Automatron/ Contraptions Workshop/ Far Harbor/ Nuka-World/ Vault-Tec Workshop/ Wasteland Workshop

So yeah that is a lot!  Added every game's DLC on my current trophy list!  Hope that's ok and I don't know if New Game Plus and update packs count.  If the wall of text is not ok I can fix that!  Doubt I'll finish a majority of this before the end of the year as my priority is the Summer Challenge currently!

Edited by Maddilyn_Mars
Updating for completed DLC lists
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, MrHealthy said:

@Maddilyn_Mars If you haven't seen it already, @HusKy's PS+ extension lets you make custom game lists. Very useful if you want to manage and quickly see your DLC progress. Also useful for any other list ideas you have.

Here is a sample screenshot of my DLC list:

Screenshot-2023-06-06-at-20-56-01-Mr-Hea

Yeah I have the extension downloaded I just haven't worked with it much yet, so i plan to tinker with it more.  Thanks for the heads up though!

4 hours ago, HusKy said:

If they add another trophy to the same DLC3 pack and you submitted it before, it will still count as that 1 previous submission (makes sense).

ah ok thanks

8 hours ago, wackt1 said:

@gruffiiti@Inuty

8 hours ago, HusKy said:

HusKy is correct. It will count as one dlc completed if you did it before the extra trophy was added. It will count even if you are not doing the new trophy but will not count as an extra new dlc completion if you finish the new trophy. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Maddilyn_Mars said:

I'll give this a try even though I'm only joining halfway through the year already.  I have kind of an insane backlog so lets see how this goes!  I don't know if I own all of the dlc's yet but I'll do what I can!!
Wall of Text Incoming!
INCOMPLETE DLC

**snip**

So yeah that is a lot!  Added every game's DLC on my current trophy list!  Hope that's ok and I don't know if New Game Plus and update packs count.  If the wall of text is not ok I can fix that!  Doubt I'll finish a majority of this before the end of the year as my priority is the Summer Challenge currently!

No worries you are welcome to join anytime. Many of us have backlogs of games just as crazy. haha

I went back through your game completions for 2023 and found 4 dlc that already count and added you to the google sheet tracker. Hopefully I didn't miss any others as there was a lot to sift through since January. If I did just let me know. :)

• Like 4