3 mins Platinum!!!

Richtoon

1 minute ago, Keidah said:

Never played this, but after seeing the trophies, how on earth does a map unlock all of those??

Seems like a manipulated map to unlock everything. I dont think that this will be counted as legit on the leaderboard here.

Just now, iriihutoR84 said:

Keep in mind that this track is from my understanding modded using external tools and that you will likely be removed from the leaderboards if using it. It's no different compared to older Call of Duty games where modders unlock your trophies, only in this case you actually set out to do it yourself.

Would be interesting to hear what the CRT says @B1rvine @Squirlruler @MMDE

It's like Minecraft, download track/map in the game. No mod or hack.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Richtoon said:

Not sure how Minecraft works or if it allows mods but this game doesn't. What the Trials Rising track does would not be possible strictly using in-game creation tools and therefore it is cheated. I assume Minecraft is accomplished using in-game creation tools.

Edited by iriihutoR84

2 minutes ago, Richtoon said:

If someone else used a mod or hack to make the map, that's a significant difference and would most likely be considered cheating, even if all you're doing is downloading a map someone else created.

A different situation than something like Minecraft or The Sims 4.

21 minutes ago, Richtoon said:

You will need to install the 2 DLCs - Route 66 and Crash & Sunburn to unlock DLC trophies too.

- From the main menu, press R1 and go to "Track Central"

- From track central, press L1 then put achievements in the search bar. 

- Select the track Achievements by Its_Not_Scoped

- Press "Start Track" then just cross the finish line, only take you 2 secs!!

Enjoy watch the trophies popping up! 1f606.png

So will this unlock those DLC too?

1 minute ago, Richtoon said:

yes, you need to download DLCs first before do that

Sorry, It's late ? I just wanted to confirm if you have the dlc installed, it will unlock those DLC trophies too?

Also, could this potentially be patched?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Pinselneo said:

Seems like a manipulated map to unlock everything. I dont think that this will be counted as legit on the leaderboard here.

Ah, I see. I would’ve done it if it was like The Sims 4 but definitely not if it’s been externally done

3 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Sorry, It's late ? I just wanted to confirm if you have the dlc installed, it will unlock those DLC trophies too?

Not sure.. Maybe no patch, just remove that track off Track Central server. I don't think Ubisoft cares tho

Yes I got all DLC trophies unlocked.

Edited by Richtoon

1 minute ago, Nitro said:

The track might be removed by Ubisoft/RedLynx. Also keep in mind that you will almost certainly be flagged for leaderboard removal on PSNP if you use this method.

1 minute ago, Richtoon said:

Not sure.. Maybe no patch, just remove that track off Track Central server. I don't think Ubisoft cares tho

Thanks for that.

1 minute ago, iriihutoR84 said:

The track might be removed by Ubisoft/RedLynx. Also keep in mind that you will almost certainly be flagged for leaderboard removal on PSNP if you use this method.

Yeah true, it could be removed.

And no, I don't think you will. The Sims 4, Minecraft, LBP Prize levels all would be flaggable to all the people that did them. This should be fine.

• Like 3

Thanks for that.

And no, I don't think you will. The Sims 4, Minecraft, LBP Prize levels all would be flaggable to all the people that did them. This should be fine.

The Sims 4 was done purely through gameplay though. A legitimate “save file” let’s say, with things unlocked/ready to unlock, was made available to be imported by the devs. Purely gameplay, just worked around. This definitely doesn’t seem like it would be possible to do naturally 

• Like 1

Thanks for that.

I disagree but there is no reason not to wait for CRT to chime in either way. This method unlocks trophies which are not accomplished in-game when playing that level.

• Like 1

Sounds a lot like what people were doing on Black Ops 2 to get unobtainable trophies to unlock.

I'm sure this is a flaggable offense and would not be allowed on the leaderboards.

Edited by Sgznq

4 minutes ago, Sgznq said:

Sounds a lot like what people were doing on Black Ops 2 to get unobtainable trophies to unlock.

I'm sure this is a flaggable offense and would not be allowed on the leaderboards.

This is a complete different scenario 

This is almost certainly going to get you flagged on the leaderboards here. Definitely sounds modded to me.

In Minecraft, there are worlds people have set up where you can get every trophy, but you still have to perform the actions to get said trophy.

Don't be surprised if you go through with this and end up flagged.

• Like 2