3 mins Platinum!!!

Richtoon

1 minute ago, Nitro said:

This is a complete different scenario 

Not really. They would access a modded map on the Theatre mode and that would cause the trophies to unlock. 

Sounds a lot like what is going on now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tempestad_cl said:

Maybe this map just trigger a debug menu to unlock trophies, who knows. But still, debug menus are now allowed here so you will still get banned.

There's plenty of games that allow debug menus that aren't banned here, like ARK and Subnautica.

This doesn't seem to be one of those games though.

4 minutes ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

There's plenty of games that allow debug menus that aren't banned here, like ARK and Subnautica.

This doesn't seem to be one of those games though.

Can you be sure of it?

4 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Debug menus are most certainly allowed: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/52663-what-constitutes-a-flag/

Wow, seriuosly... I guess it needs some investigation then, before start with the bans.

1 minute ago, Tempestad_cl said:

Can you be sure of it?

Wow, seriuosly... I guess it needs some investigation then, before start with the bans.

Yes, it needs to be investigated. If it's a debug menu it should be accessible without needing to load a specific users track achievements, as that would indicate that user modded some files. 

The Cheater Removers will ultimately weigh in, but at a quick glance, I don't anticipate this being allowed on the leaderboards. Seems like sharing CFW-likely modded files.

51 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

Is the Red Dead Redemption hacked experience server still allowed? That sounds like a similar scenario to this.

I don't think this is allowed anymore as it was removed from the guide on PSNP as a method to grind levels.

Though, the hacked servers would only get you a few trophies. Not make the entire plat 3 mins and would (and still is) difficult to enforce.

15 minutes ago, Richtoon said:

It same as LBP? Search up trophy to find any levels made by players to help you get more trophies easy? 

Two different things as you still had to do the appropriate actions to earn trophies with user-created levels. From what I understand, this track bypasses all of that and just illogically pops all trophies. Am I wrong?

21 minutes ago, Richtoon said:

It same as LBP? Search up trophy to find any levels made by players to help you get more trophies easy? 

Those levels were made with in-game tools. It sounds like this map was made with mods or a hack that is not normally available in-game. That's the difference.

You may want to hide your alt account trophies while you still can.

Edited by ZitMeatloaf
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I don't think this is allowed anymore as it was removed from the guide on PSNP as a method to grind levels.

Though, the hacked servers would only get you a few trophies. Not make the entire plat 3 mins and would (and still is) difficult to enforce.

Yeah, not a 1:1 comparison, but I thought RDR was modified with an external tool but accessible in-game to non-hackers, like this appears to be. So if that was allowed or not would be precedence for this.

1 hour ago, Milktastrophe said:

Is the Red Dead Redemption hacked experience server still allowed? That sounds like a similar scenario to this.

11 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Br1vine commented on that recently:

1 hour ago, Sgznq said:

OP has already been removed from the leaderboards.

Don't do this unless you do not care about that.

OP was removed already due to the use of Revived, not-allowed, servers.

This case seems to be the closest to the use of theater mode 'exploit' on call of duty black ops 2. So I dont believe this will get allowed.. well if it is true that the level is modded.

Also I see lbp as an example too, but I believe I read that this was already an exploit before the time of the crt rules. If I remember correctly. 

• Like 1

Wouldn't this be similar to how the edited Chalice Dungeons work in Bloodborne to farm EXP, Items, and so on?

Before I get any potential quotes, I'll do a quick edit:

I get that Bloodborne doesn't "easily" unlock any trophies, but makes EXP farming very easy, and if I recall correctly, there were some dungeon codes so that you could use to face Chalice bosses early on and avoid grinding. In that, it is very different from this case, which pretty much unlocks the trophies for you. However, in Bloodborne they are edited user-generated 'dungeons' that can only be made through hacked consoles (as far as I know), so I wonder how rules will apply over this Trials game if it's also user-generated content made through a hacked console ?

Edited by Vanqishd
  • Like 1

It is not a debug menu. This is how it looks after you have found the track. You drive forward for a few seconds and then all achievements in the entire game unlocks without you doing a damn thing. Nothing that should be awarding a trophy is done in the game yet ALL trophies in the entire game pop.

Trials Rising - 100% Completion (1235GS in 5 mins) *Use At Own Risk!* - YouTube

It's easier than The Jumping Burrito Turbo. 

12 minutes ago, Vanqishd said:

Wouldn't this be similar to how the edited Chalice Dungeons work in Bloodborne to farm EXP, Items, and so on?

Those are created with in-games tools, Trials Rising's track was seemingly not. And you can't unlock all achievements in Bloodborne by moving forward for three seconds either.

Edited by iriihutoR84

Here's hoping the right decision is made here! It's a real kick in the teeth to anyone like myself, who've spent 100s of hours across the whole series to get good enough to complete these games. Especially considering the track was made with illegitimate means. There's no way to do this in the track editor, by default all achievements/trophies are disabled in Track Central, the only way to make a track that can pop any achievements, is to mod it. 

12 minutes ago, iriihutoR84 said:

Those are created with in-games tools, Trials Rising's track was seemingly not. And you can't unlock all achievements in Bloodborne by moving forward for three seconds either.

Now, I might be totally wrong, so beware. The ones I meant to refer to were those Chalice Dungeons that had enemies/bosses/items of higher-level depths (I think they were called). So you could use these codes for farming EXP, Items, or bosses that you shouldn't usually be able to. As far as I understood, these were "hacked" codes, although maybe they were still user-generated through in-game bugs, which wouldn't surprise me since we're talking about a Fromsoftware game.

And once again, yes, this is a completely different scenario (all trophies unlock effortlessly), though hypothetically the user-generated level is generated through similar methods. Unless I'm totally wrong about how Bloodborne worked, which I might be.

Edited by Vanqishd

36 minutes ago, Vanqishd said:

Now, I might be totally wrong, so beware. The ones I meant to refer to were those Chalice Dungeons that had enemies/bosses/items of higher-level depths (I think they were called). So you could use these codes for farming EXP, Items, or bosses that you shouldn't usually be able to. As far as I understood, these were "hacked" codes, although maybe they were still user-generated through in-game bugs, which wouldn't surprise me since we're talking about a Fromsoftware game.

Even if we say they are hacked, it's still not a similar situation because the player still gets these weapons and EXP inside the game. Trials Rising rewards you with trophies for no reason. 

In Bloodborne, the player is not given a trophy for something that doesn't happen in his game. He still has to beat all bosses even if that is easier due to a bazillion hacked EXP.

In Trials Rising, the player is given the trophy for example for "Beat the Stonehenge track on the Tandem bike with 0 faults" without actually doing that if he plays this modded track. He played a modded track that takes two seconds to finish and is given dozens of trophies unrelated to finishing this track.

I'd put it like this: Bloodborne has (maybe, allegedly) hacked content. Trials Rising modded track gives you hacked trophies.

Another issue is that Bloodborne's alleged hacks cannot be tracked by the CRT. If they could prove that people used hacked levels then maybe these would be banned but they can't. In Trials Rising they can.

Edited by iriihutoR84