3 mins Platinum!!!

Richtoon

4 minutes ago, Jason-DFG said:

Yeah no way in hell am i gonna do this - i don't wanna get banned from leaderboards...

Edit: seems from the comments on a youtube guide that the map is already removed so that's a good thing.

Great... Good news.

23 minutes ago, MrHealthy said:

The chalice dungeons used to farm xp or get to the Yharnam, Pthumerian Queen boss early are most definitely hacked. The community calls them false depth chalices. There is a whole article over on the bloodbourne wiki describing how saves are edited to make them.

That's how I understood it (and why I mentioned it earlier). So if that's true, both Bloodborne and this game have hacked user-generated content to make things "easier". 

I say easier in quotation marks, because they're not the same. Bloodborne helps you progress faster (bypass game sections, farm EXP, get items you're not supposed to yet), while Trials Rising simply pops all the trophies for you. 

The outcome is obviously different, but isn't the methodology to generate such user-generated content the same?

Yeah, @IBadDriverI made a guide on YT already as well and we have more and more happy achievers despite the warning.
Oh well, this will be good to read (and following "disputes" as well :d).

EDIT: There is a lot of comments that the map has been removed - not confirmed.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Seems it follows the same methodology as the theater mode exploit in Black Ops 1/2, which isn't allowed on the site. 

Isn't the theater mode exploit where you give yourself a mod menu and cheat trophies in

That makes sense as to why it's flaggable

14 minutes ago, shxrpay said:

Looks like a few people already did this on their main acc, too bad for them 1f615.png Maybe edit the thread title so ppl know this isn't allowed from the get-go?

If someone wants to use one thread title and use that as an excuse to pretend like they thought it meant it was leaderboard approved, that's on them. The second post (and updated opening post) already question the leaderboard legitimacy of the method.

6 hours ago, Nitro said:

The Sims 4, Minecraft, LBP Prize levels all would be flaggable to all the people that did them.

Sims 4 is completely different. Those worlds are created by users with the in-game creator, then they have to basically play until the edge of unlocking trophies and upload them, so you unlock them yourself. Also, there's many trophies that you still have to do manually, so it's not an autoplatinum, I would say it takes you a minimum of 3 hours if you know what you're doing.

Edited by Jeanoltt
  • Like 1

It amazes me this site allows people to have 3min pay for platinums but something like this isn't allowed. What's the difference? Yall need to seriously reevaluate what is allowed and what isn't allowed on your leaderboards, and you need to start with these pay for platinums. Should be a separate leaderboard for anyone who does those. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, shxrpay said:

Looks like a few people already did this on their main acc, too bad for them 1f615.png Maybe edit the thread title so ppl know this isn't allowed from the get-go?

RIP.

So many people jumped the gun and just screwed over their profiles (assuming they didn't want hidden games on there). ?

Screenshot-20230308-093754.png

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Richtoon said:

I’m happy I did it before that track got removed off so my platinum will stay rare and it helps me to boost my PlayStation Stars to level 4 with these rare trophies! ?

That's not the flex you think it is tbh (No shade but you do you)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, B1rvine said:

I’m going to assume it’s a “modded level” if TA has already issued rank removals, so my tentative answer is no.

To clear up any confusion, if part of the game itself is a function to allow community levels to be created in-game, and uploaded/shared, where they can be played, (which may make trophies easier) that’s perfectly fine to use.

However, if an external tool is used to modify something, such as a level, that’s breaking the rules. If that modification can be inserted back into the game somehow, it’s cheating because it’s not naturally part of the game, even if you’re using an in-game feature to get it installed / usable somehow.

Wouldn't that also make the script people freely use to get the Jump Rope King in Final Fantasy IX also a cheat, it's using an outside source in a way the developers never intended, I have seeing people share it here and even the trophy guide encourages using it, didn't mean to side track the topic but that still doesn't sit right with me.....

• Like 1