Trophy Thoughts

Sad to see there's no platinum but if all you have to do to 100% the game is beat it on the hardest difficulty I like that. Idk if it's just because I'm jaded but a trophy list that's difficult but not grindy sounds perfect to me

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Flipendo64 said:

Sad to see there's no platinum but if all you have to do to 100% the game is beat it on the hardest difficulty I like that. Idk if it's just because I'm jaded but a trophy list that's difficult but not grindy sounds perfect to me

Would have liked a platinum as well but if the developers make it as challenging as Doom, I'm willing to forgive them.?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

I couldn't possibly imagine the thought process. It's like they made the choice intentionally to drive sales away from PlayStation. There is no downside to having a platinum trophy but a DEFINITE downside to NOT having one...

The thought process is likely that trophies aren't prioritized much because they're something you're forced to add and also aren't what ultimately decides a sale. The developers behind this game also probably aren't as cynical as those behind your typical shovelware, as those guys definitely know what make some of us tick.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mellenthin said:

The thought process is likely that trophies aren't prioritized much because they're something you're forced to add and also aren't what ultimately decides a sale. The developers behind this game also probably aren't as cynical as those behind your typical shovelware, as those guys definitely know what make some of us tick.

Every other game the developers have made have had plats so I'm not entirely buying that. I'm settling on laziness. It's regrettable because there's just no reason this couldn't have been turned into a plat, but if I'm not going for the trophies I'll take the game to PC

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

Every other game the developers have made have had plats so I'm not entirely buying that. I'm settling on laziness. It's regrettable because there's just no reason this couldn't have been turned into a plat, but if I'm not going for the trophies I'll take the game to PC

Ah, I see. I thought it was their first PS game which could've explain their decision.?

On 5/13/2023 at 0:39 AM, aZombieDictator said:

It's so weird seeing legitimate $20+ games pop up with no plats. Franbow, this, and seen a few others. 

Honestly wouldn't be surprised is a AAA popped up with no plat.

Its $20, its not a legitmate game at that price point