How old is your PSN(PlayStation Network) account?

DarknessKey92

march 2010 i bought the first slim model of the ps3. first 2 trophies have no stamp, but the 3rd is from march 13th 2010 so that's about right. game was motorstorm pacific rift ( still great ). since then i got a psp, vita and a ps4 after already owning a ps2 but i played only offline with that so no need for a psn before that.

that makes it 4 years and about 2 weeks.

made my account like maybe 4 or 5 months after mgs4 came out (my brother thought if you connect the ps3 online you'll get viruses, so I waited for him to go on a 3 day vacation xD, that moment when I first played MGO OMG :wub:)  so you can say its 5 or so years :D

My 1st trophy was a Mafia II trophy but it's missing the timestamps, that was somewhere in 2011. My 1st trophy after i created my account was the one to play a competitive match in Uncharted 2, also somewhere in 2011.

Surprisingly my Psn is 5 years old

I had my first trophy on 2009 with resident evil 5, but I just had the time and fun with trophies last year, and a fun factor

I am a plus member since launch. I remember when it was nothing more than a plus besides our username, now look how it is :)

Edited by Marcelo

Christmas of 2009, so about 4 1/2 - 5 years I've been known as HIhi2442 on PSN, but I've had the name for about 8 years. Started with it on Runescape. I am working on trying to come up with a new account name though for when Uncharted 4 comes out.

I created mine on the PS3, My first trophy with a timestamp is from 30th August 2011 I'm pretty sure so that's about 2 years and 7 months. Feels like longer though, wasn't really going for trophies until mid 2012 because nobody I knew had a PS3 before that.

I started my psn account well before trophies existed. It was either 2007 or earlier 2008. Remember having Ac1 and pro evo. Not sure what was 1st trophy as some don't have timestamp. I know I didn't start collecting trophies properly until I got my 2nd plat resistance 3, a couple years ago.