How old is your PSN(PlayStation Network) account?

DarknessKey92

Well I Asked myself for how long I've been "DarknessKey92", since over time I've wanted to change my user name(not because I don't like it); but because over time I've came up with a more favorite name. Also Since I have 17 platinums, and actually went trough hell on some of them, I decided to remain "DarknessKey92". I mean it's not too bad of a name to have, besides the few people who messaged me saying if i was Black(they thought my user referenced a black man's Big Penis..Yeah you should have seen my expression when I read those kinds of messages._.)

Anyway the point is for how long have you been "____"?

how you can find out is, go to your first trophy ever gotten, then check the date on the trophy; Since a lot of people earn their "first trophy" on the same day they've created their user name.

For example mine was:

wqve6w.jpgSo let's see I got it on 5/19/2012, and it's 4/2/2014 today

I won't ask you to give me days, but I would like to know how many years or months you've had it. Also try saying which system you created it on(PS3, Vita, PS4). The reason I'm asking for a system is because a lot of use are "___" only users.

For Example:

I've had my PS3 created PSN user "DarknessKey92" for 1 year and 11 months.

It's okay to post if your user is just 1 month old or even a week to a day old, cus this Topic is to remind us of how long we've had the same user name for. Maybe one day you'll return to this Topic, and make a new post saying "i've had my PSN User for 3 years now"

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 3

2S3783e7.png First Treasure

Find one treasure 28th Sep 2011

2:49:47 PM 95.15%

COMMON 40-bronze.png

This is when it all began with Uncharted 2 back in 2011. I played mostly on PC and Wii at the time (Yes I said Wii) So I didn't really have as many trophies the first few years I had my account.

Oh and I've had the same avatar since I started. Haven't changed it once. 444ddd.png

Edited by Dark_Tooth69

2S17fc5b.png Death to Dictators
Call of Duty: Black Ops First Trophy
3 YEARS AGO

Three years ago apparently. Though this isn't my first account as my real first account was montalvodude (My last name+The word "dude", creative right?). I ended up making this one after PSN got hacked because I couldn't access montalvodude, and I hated the PSN ID "montalvodude" anyway. 

Edited by Vacio_Luna

My first timestamped trophy is from 11/1/11 but keep in mind that I had about 1000 trophies before that so technically my first trophy was earned sometime in 2008 since that's when Disgaea 3 first came out & that's what made me want a PS3 in the first place, I've definitely been tempted to start a new account because of all the missing timestamps but there are just some Platinums that just seem too painful to do again. :spank:  (Disgaea 4 & Cross Edge come to mind)

So my uncles got a PS3 in 2007, an  I created an account on there but not a PSN account. That broke and they got a new one and I earned my first trophy then.

6Sf8b9a9.png Gotcha! 
Bust a Racer 13th Mar 2011
7:50:16 PM 161,749
ACHIEVERS 90.73%
COMMON

40-bronze.png

It wasn't until February of 2012 that I got my own PS3 and I created my PSN then, so my account is 2 years 2 months, but I have been earning trophies longer