Platinum in under 1 hour - Text & Video Guide

1 hour ago, sk_lp_him said:

For the Lullaby you can just bark and then immediately calm down the cubs.

Ya joking??

I tried a few other things as the description doesn't tie it to the bird and I figured you just need to scare them by any means, but the few things I tried, didnt work.

Guess the bark and pet just seemed a bit too simple so never even crossed my mind.

Have you been able to repeat it on another account just to confirm??

50 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Ya joking??

I tried a few other things as the description doesn't tie it to the bird and I figured you just need to scare them by any means, but the few things I tried, didnt work.

Guess the bark and pet just seemed a bit too simple so never even crossed my mind.

Have you been able to repeat it on another account just to confirm??

That's how I got it following your guide, I was just messing around the first day the cubs join the fox outside and when she barks you see the exclamation signs over their heads as they are startled and if you pet them after that they calmed and the trophy popped.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Brilliant guide, tbh I had this in my ps+ collection, and was looking at games I hadn't played and noticed this, wish I played it earlier!! , such a nice and crisp game visually especially from a non aaa title, brilliant story and oh boy a tear fell at the end. 👍 

• Like 1

Adding my thanks for the efficient and complete guide.  Good game, too.

The Omnivore trophy also bugged on me; when the kit ate the last food (worm) after getting the last skill the trophy didn't pop, despite the worm icon appearing on the screen and the food meter increasing.  I didn't think to restart the day and just kept playing.  On the "free day 29" in your guide, I ran around finding additional food and the trophy finally popped when I used the dig skill to get another worm.

So for some reason, the worm didn't register the first time and I needed another one.  Hope this is helpful to someone else.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Much appreciated, as always. I opted for the text version of your guide (alongside a bit of assistance from the videos), and earned the PS4 platinum in a little over 3 hours, which easily could've been done faster. Me being me, though, I got lost several times, forcing me to restart the night after one of the cubs starved. Also, that pesky vending machine was inaccessible during my first couple of visits to the location, so that required more restarting, until the door randomly opened.

The hunger meter exploit didn't always work for me, either, and I'm unsure why. Perhaps my timing was off or something, but this didn't hinder the run significantly, because I just detoured from the walkthrough to grab some extra food occasionally.

• Like 2