Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

It looks like this is going to be another close one, folks! @GTA_Darren Thanks for making this such an exciting rematch. I didn't expect our scores to be so close the entire fixture. There is one thing you might want to know though if you don't already. For the Summer Event, the schedule is on a GMT+1 basis. Normally, this wouldn't mean much of anything, but for us, that means that there's one hour where the event and our fixture will overlap. Everything leading up until now was just the opening act! How many points will I be able to get in this last hour, I wonder?

You may think I'm posting this because I'm being cocky. In reality, I'd feel kind of bad if I only won due to a blindside. We'll leave it to luck whether you see this message in time and skill to whether you can counter. Now, it's time to go at full power! :devil:

• Like 3

14 hours ago, AffectatiousDonk said:

I am going to apologise in advance, over the next 3 weeks scoring my profile is going to be a nightmare. If you want to give me a block 0 I understand. Goodluck

No worries. We'll make it work. Mine will be 0, so you'll be earning enough for the both of us lol.

• Like 2

@kingofbattle8174 Yeah. I knew I was taking a risk with Seasons because its just barely long enough but I had confidence that not that many folks were gonna play and beat it quickly in the five days I was working on it. Good fixture though!

How is Rush of Blood? I'm pretty sure I own it but haven't tried it out yet. My poor VR gets so neglected when I start trophy hunting competitions.

Also - if anyone paired against me wants a tip - I tend to get the bulk of my trophies on the weekends because I am too exhausted after work to really play much. You'll see that in the results of the fixtures - the ones where more days land on the weekend are the ones where I gain the most points.

Edited by AmarisSkye
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, AmarisSkye said:

Also - if anyone paired against me wants a tip - I tend to get the bulk of my trophies on the weekends because I am too exhausted after work to really play much. You'll see that in the results of the fixtures - the ones where more days land on the weekend are the ones where I gain the most points.

It's a shame our fixture was on a weekend where I wasnt really able to get much gaming time in lol

My first season back in the THL isnt going as well as I hoped for,  and I must admit that I purposely didnt bag many trophies when I was up against some of the bigger players as I knew I would never beat them, and only done enough to beat the very low scorers. It's a shame I didnt join sooner though, trophy-wise this has been the best year for me when it comes to platinums 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AmarisSkye said:

It's for me the same. I'm getting most of my points on weekend, if I'm working full time (8 hours each day).
And this weekend, I had the honor to work at Saturday, which happens once in a month for 3 hours.

Under the special circumstances since March, sometimes I can work for 4-5 hours only, so I have more time for gaming at workdays, but earn less money.

Edited by microsamm

Fixture 6 scores

Platinum League

Redbeard-Rik (71.1) v (104.1) VASORAT13

(1) microsamm (292.3) v (177.1) shadowhood1111

(1) Psy-Tychist (152) v (27.5) Wavergray

Gold League

me3lingual (5.3) v (71.8) ShogunCroCop

(2) GTA_Darren (216.5) v (270.8) jemmie (1)

theshywaterguy (16) v (188.8) stupid0089 (1)

Silver League

Omar (16) v (2.3) OmegaFenron

ArcticCress (43.5) v (6) iSkyIa

Boooda (46.5) v (114.8) BraveNoobWorld

Bronze League

(1) Wdjat Prinny Doods (126.1) v (0) ApriIis

Lucas (38.5) v (127.6) FallacyUnknown

Sptj7 (56.9) v (17.1) X18JELLO18X

Manganese League

(3) blu3st4rdust305 (204.1) v (62.3) Krazy_99 (1)

(1) AffectatiousDonk (103.4) v (31.6) freddie1989 (1)

Sylvie (8.3) v (106.9) Kent10201

kingofbattle8174 (31.1) v (187.4) AmarisSkye (2)

Flex_da_Brent (5.6) v (8) Zach

Standings and statistics will be updated shortly.

• Like 4

Standings and statistics are updated, and we have a new Gold League leader. @jemmie takes over 1st place in Gold League. First place in all other leagues currently remain the same, for now. But both @blu3st4rdust305 and @Kent10201 remain unbeaten in Manganese League, the only league with more than one unbeaten.

@Redbeard-Rik continues his losing streak, sitting at 5 now. Only the two winless participants have longer losing streaks.

• Like 4

On 8/3/2020 at 11:15 AM, AmarisSkye said:

How is Rush of Blood? I'm pretty sure I own it but haven't tried it out yet. My poor VR gets so neglected when I start trophy hunting competitions.

It is a great VR game, if you have the demo disc, try the demo first before you try it. I had fun with that and wanted more of it. The jumps are not too scary either, if horror does not suit you. It reminds me of the old Elvira arcade game, if you have seen that. There are alot of collectable and with different paths at points, it means you cannot get them all in one run. I think the first level I found them all after like 6 or 7 runs. The levels are short though, 20 minutes approx each.  But I was knocking out other stuff at the same time. I think I can get to about 90% complete on it. I am not sure I can do the Psycho difficulty, which means only one life and you have to get through a whole game from the beginning with it. Doing each level individually on insane is not bad, just the bosses are a pain so far, as you will replay the checkpoint many times until you get past it. 

• Like 1

On 8/5/2020 at 8:57 AM, AmarisSkye said:

Oof. This is a rough fixture for me. I spent way too much time playing a game that doesn't count for this competition. ? At least I enjoyed the game. 

Last night and this morning I made up for my lack of points with some VR & UR trophies plus two Plats so I think I am alright now. I'm not super concerned that I will lose this fixture, I mostly am trying to improve my stats so I stay in the top five and with any luck potentially move up to the top three.

11 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

@ShogunCroCop I've just counted that @shadowhood1111 has over 11 pages of trophies earned in this fixture...

Damn that tag team event. :)

yeah too bad pretty much all of them dont count for the THL so you will probably beat me this fixture unless you havent been playing

im carrying the whole team on my back with the power of hatred for a few other teams

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

@ShogunCroCop I've just counted that @shadowhood1111 has over 11 pages of trophies earned in this fixture...

Damn that tag team event. :)

Yeah that is going to be a b*tch to count...at least he is on my team :)

He can take as much time off as he wants after August 18th when I come back from vacation and can pick up the slack.

• Like 1