Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

Fix Set 2 Release in approximately 2 hours :)

Fix Set 1 results will be being verified from 1pm- 6pm Tuesday 15th March GMT So MAKE SURE you have synched your trophies up!

League tables should be updated roughly an hour after results have been released :)

I plan on doing one final sync at 11:59 PM local time anyway.

Looked at my opponent again and saw they had a plat where there wasn't one before!! FFffffffffffffff-Noooooooooooooo!!! I gotta hustle.... :shakefist:

Edit- Yep, it ain't happening, lol. Well since I'm too lazy to count the points myself only time will tell. Guess I'll have to spill this plat over into the 2nd fixture. 

Edited by Vacio_Luna
  • Like 1

Hopefully the wait isnt too long, Im ready to destroy someone in this competition! lol

Start of the new season is May 23rd Mate!

Looked at my opponent again and saw they had a plat where there wasn't one before!! FFffffffffffffff-Noooooooooooooo!!! I gotta hustle.... :shakefist:

Im hopeful that i will have hustled a last hour win against Rach ;) 

Just a quick question; What if you play a jp version of a game you have already completed BEFORE the season started, will you earn points for that? Since i was thinking of picking up a jp copy of hyperdimension neptunia victory, altough i already platinumed it last month.

FIXTURE SET 2 15TH-19TH APRIL

PLATINUM LEAGUE

DJ-Silver v MrCostari

shadowhood1111 v zajac9999

Mendant909 v dragnierkira

GarciaFever v Diddle666

GOLD LEAGUE

xZoneHunter v THCBudz

Goekie v HcG-_Terror

JosuePR_41 v HcG-_Clawz

ExHaseo v Vacio_Luna

SILVER LEAGUE

RachP13 v Krazy_99

Precision-Playy v omar280792

Hemiak v STFUxDxD

theshywaterguy v AdmiralClassy

BRONZE LEAGUE

TJ-Yoshi v ShogunCroCop

twaanie v XShadowKakuzaX

Grindcore12391 v silverstag88

MeroTheMagician v nexus_x2007

Good luck to everyone! 

• Like 1

Sorry man. I played Thursday and then got sidetracked organizing the camping gear with my wife. She ended up shutting off the ps3 while I was distracted. I was then camping Friday, Saturday and most of yesterday. I synced last night after I finished up. I'll try to be better in the future.

Its no problem mate lol I wasn't complaining I was just curious to see how well you was doing. I think its safe to say you won this one so congrats :)

Its no problem mate lol I wasn't complaining I was just curious to see how well you was doing. I think its safe to say you won this one so congrats :)

Well you've Ben working hard on FF X so I don't think anyone will hold it against you.