Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

Fixture 8 matchups:

Platinum League

Redbeard-Rik v Psy-Tychist

VASORAT13 v shadowhood1111

Wavergray v microsamm

Gold League

jemmie v theshywaterguy

ShogunCroCop v GTA_Darren

me3lingual v stupid0089

Silver League

Omar v Arctic Cress

iSkyIa v BraveNoobWorld

OmegaFenron v Boooda

Bronze League

Lucas v ApriIis

FallacyUnknown v Sptj7

X18JELLO18X v Wdjat Prinny Doods

Manganese League

blu3st4rdust305 v Zach

AffectatiousDonk v kingofbattle8174

Flex_da_Brent v freddie1989

Sylvie v Krazy_99

Kent10201 v AmarisSkye

I feel bad for @VASORAT13 with his matchup with @shadowhood1111, and I am starting vacation this fixture, so it should be an easy win for @GTA_Darren.

This is also a bit early because I need to pack tonight, so I am not sure if I'll be available at the start of the fixture, but it starts in approximately 90 minutes.

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, blu3st4rdust305 said:

Good to see an endorsement. The trailer makes it looks badass.

Usually timid about VR games, as a couple of experiences on the demo disk were tough to stomach. 

I would be shocked if you didn'tike it especially if the trailer resonated with ya. Plus its at a pretty reasonable price. I've paid a LOT more for MUCH worse games ?

15 hours ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

Shogun since you are going on vacation put me in charge. I don't want to do stuff like counting scores or updating tables tho, just minor things like giving myself a 1000x multiplier and giving Lucas -5 million points just because I can

I can still do the counting..unfortunately work requires me to take my laptop in the event of "emergencies." With Covid, a vacation is never really a vacation. It's just working from home from a location that isn't home.

Maybe next season you'll get that multiplier.

Proceed as normal on Fixture 8. Fixture 7 counts may be slightly delayed. A handful of us are participating in another event where there is no restriction on games, so counting this round will be dificult, and I won't be available to count a lot, because of work/vacation so I have asked @microsamm and @Psy-Tychist to step in. i promise we will have results by tonight, but just be patient.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BraveNoobWorld said:

I could be wrong, but I think that should be 58.2 - 53, unless Omar gets an extra 100 pts for Star Ocean (not even mad if so ;)).

You’re right. That was my bad. I did not have the time I usually do to verify counts and let this slide.

Updated score. 

Silver League

(1) BraveNoobWorld (58.2) v (53) Omar (1)

I’ll double check all scores tonight. Am about 15 minutes from the hotel, so when I have my laptop available I’ll knock it out.

@microsamm and @Psy-Tychist, please refrain from updating the standings until I give the go ahead. I am sure the other scores are ok but still, I am OCD lol.

Thanks for the assist.

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, BraveNoobWorld said:

I could be wrong, but I think that should be 58.2 - 53, unless Omar gets an extra 100 pts for Star Ocean (not even mad if so ;)).

LMAO imagine if that was the case ?

Congrats on the win, when I saw my score I was like 'hold on a sec' ?

Under normal circumstances, I try to keep my score as close to my opponents as possible, both for strategic reasons and because I think people get more into the competitive spirit that way. Unfortunately for @theshywaterguy, these are not normal circumstances. With nearly a 250-point lead with us only halfway through the fixture, I think I'm going to challenge myself and see if I can get the highest fixture score this season (so basically another 150 points in two days). This will by no means be an easy feat, but it'll be fun to try. I apologize to the admins in advance.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, jemmie said:

Under normal circumstances, I try to keep my score as close to my opponents as possible, both for strategic reasons and because I think people get more into the competitive spirit that way. Unfortunately for @theshywaterguy, these are not normal circumstances. With nearly a 250-point lead with us only halfway through the fixture, I think I'm going to challenge myself and see if I can get the highest fixture score this season (so basically another 150 points in two days). This will by no means be an easy feat, but it'll be fun to try. I apologize to the admins in advance.

No apologies necessary. I am expecting the remaining fixtures & CWC to be crazy, with the tag team event going on too. I'll make sure the next season doesn't start until after it's done to give us admins a nice counting break. LOL

• Like 3

14 hours ago, jemmie said:

Work has been crazy so I don’t think that I’ve earned a trophy and probably won’t have time to play until tomorrow night.  You may get one of the most lopsided victories in THL history, congrats in advance because I wouldn’t be able to touch that score even if I had the entire fixture off.

Great fixture, @Kent10201! I should have brought my vita with me when I went to drop off my car at the repair shop. Enterprise took their sweet time bringing me my rental car (I was stuck there for an hour and then hit traffic coming home which I would have missed otherwise) which severely limited the amount of time I head to catch up once you took the lead.

Congrats on your continued undefeated streak!

• Like 1