What Games Do You Have Pre-Ordered?

Parker

16 minutes ago, notandrebraun said:

I have pre-ordered the animatronic collector's edition of The Dark Pictures Anthology: The Devil In Me. I have intentions on pre-ordering (or in general, purchasing) Stray, A Plague Tale: Requiem, God Of War: Ragnarok, and possibly more.

Stray is downloadable for free on Plus Premium last I checked. :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kristen Danielle said:

Stray is downloadable for free on Plus Premium last I checked. :)

Your assertion is correct! Ironically, I have already played and completed both the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 versions of the game. However, I do prefer to own the physical editions of games with the current generation of consoles. Collecting is somewhat of my hobby now.

1 minute ago, notandrebraun said:

Your assertion is correct! Ironically, I have already played and completed both the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 versions of the game. However, I do prefer to own the physical editions of games with the current generation of consoles. Collecting is somewhat of my hobby now.

Same! I have the digital version and still have the disc on pre-order.

• Like 1

Ordered God of War: Ragnarok Collector's Edition from GameStop. I would have preferred the Jotnar edition, but that was long gone by the time I even realised it was up. I absolutely hate Sony's recent trend of not including physical discs with their collector's editions, and I've criticised them as much as anyone about it, but I so didn't want to miss out on picking up one of these. I knew if I didn't get one now then I'd never be able to without paying an absolute fortune for one on Ebay or something. I know, it's hypocritical of me, but I always try to buy the CE of first-party games whenever I can and I think the Ragnarok CE's are particularly nice. In a bit of a double whammy I also ordered a standard PS5 copy to go along with it. 

Also ordered a copy of Stray. I was tempted by the iam8bit version, but I wasn't able to justify the extra expense for a game that will stay sealed on my shelf. 

Crisis Core Final Fantasy 7 Reunion

preordered the standard PS5 version, I didn't see the need to get the Deluxe Edition for a digital mini ost and art book

this makes the last game for this year I wanted

now I have three big PS5 games for the rest of the year to enjoy day one:

Oct 21st: Gotham Knights Deluxe Edition

Nov 9th: God Of War Ragnarok Deluxe Edition

Dec 13th, Crisis Core Final Fantasy 7 Reunion

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Currently I have no preorders pending, still a little undecided on GoW: Ragnarok (not about whether I’ll play it, just about when - still a large backlog I’d like to work on). But I did preorder a number of games earlier this year:

Gran Turismo 7

Horizon Forbidden West

Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands

Splatoon 3 (Switch)

These are more preorders in a year than is typical for me, but I was happy with all four games and had no regrets.