What Games Do You Have Pre-Ordered?

Parker

I have only preordered games for my PS4. I haven´t played GTA5 on the PS3. So I preordered it a couple weeks ago. 

Because RPG´s with tons of quests and looting are my favourite games, I preordered Bloodborne, Lords of the fallen and the Witcher 3 as well.

Same with Middleearth: Mordors shadows. 

Hopefully done preordering for this year...

PS3

Assassin's Creed: Rogue

Tales of Zestiria

PS4

Batman: Arkham Knight Limited Edition

Dragon Age: Inquisition Deluxe Edition

LittleBigPlanet 3

Need For Speed Rivals Complete Edition

The Order: 1886 Collector's Edition

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt collector's edition

Vita

Freedom Wars

Tales of Hearts R

3DS

Pokémon Art Academy

Pokémon AlphaSapphire

Super Smash Bros. 3DS

Wii U

Hyrule Warriors

Kirby and the Rainbow Curse

Watch_Dogs

Edited by DarkStar83x

• 5 months later...

PS4

• Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (Preorder Edition - EU)
  • Persona 5
  • Soon gonna be adding Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Collector's Edition to this list as well come Monday.

Nothing else pre-ordered for other systems.

I actually never pre-ordered a single game. Never have and probably never will. Don't want my hands burned ... I rather wait a week, see how people feel about the game, watch some videos and then decide. It's nothing worse than the feeling of throwing your money away and I think pre-ordering would do just that. Especially since I was tempted in the past to pre-order some game that ended up to be huge garbage.

• Like 1

MGS V (PS-4) - I have $30 on it, l will pay it off during the summer, But I just saw the price for the Collector's Edition, I maybe upgrading to it.

I was going to preorder Bloodborne but change mind on it.

Edited by WulfPack3

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing currently on the Playstation, though I suppose I probably should just pre-order Uncharted 4 and NHL 16 right now because they're both going to happen regardless.

I technically purchased GTA V on Steam (which is a pre-order since it's not out for another 10 days or so).  It's sitting as a "gift" in my account inventory at the moment though, since I haven't decided if owning it on PC is worth it to me since I already have the remastered version on my PS4.  I may try and sell off the gift copy to someone for Paypal monies to support my PSN habits.

Haven't pre-ordered a game since GTA V on the PS3. I just rarely want a game badly enough to pre-order. That, and I just don't pay full price for most of my games. I think it would take another Fallout game or something for me to feel the need to pre-order again. I bought one of the only Collector's editions I've ever bought with Fallout: New Vegas. I'd probably do the same if there was one for Fallout 4. But with as glitchy as New Vegas was when it released, I'd be hesitant to even want the next Fallout game day one knowing it will probably have some issues.