Have you ever...?

Mr_Freaker

Yes, I'm a collector and recently bought a couple of games for systems that I don't have with me at the moment, although I should say that I never got as far as putting the cartidge on the slot.

Whew! My backlog and I are not alone! :)

Nope, all my friends are gamers and understand such a thing, so I don't need to make up excuses.

Have you ever used a nude patch in a videogame?

LOL...um...noooooo

Have you ever traded in a game and later regretted it?

Edited by merciful84

After I have finished disgaea 3 on vita. i said my next game i wanted something that not too grindy.. bough sorcery saga... those weapon finding are the worst in gaming history xD yo need to use all of them to get their 4 other variant.  they increase in ranks when you kill mobs. .. now i'm finishing up Staffs ... its long and painful. the game itself is cool but this grind part after disgaea 3 is just horrible xD

I'm pretty open minded so I haven't really gone into a game assuming it would be terrible. I did find that the skylanders games were more fun than I thought they would be. (Bought for the kids)

Have you ever bought a game and returned it on the same day because it was terrible?

No, but when I worked at Blockbuster I used to warn customers about Fight Club for PS2. I would tell them that the game was awful and that they should reconsider. I would warn them that if they chose to rent it they could not return it for their money back. I would then document their account saying as much.

You would then get 2 kinds of people. 1 would rent it and admit that I had been right or 2. rent it and then come back telling the associate that it "doesn't work" but we would never give money back for that game. ^_^

Have you ever pulled an all night game marathon?

Yes, I was a candy thief in Elementary -_- lol

Have you ever had your bike stolen and got it back ? (I remember when some asshole took my cousin's bike, and later that day his dad seen it in a yard. The asshole was on his porch and just watched as my cousin's dad stormed into the yard and snatched it while talking crap xD)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Last of Us almost made me cry (it was when Ellie reunites with Joel after stabbing the sh*t out of David), my heart felt the feels. But yeah I guess I'm one of those people who don't cry in general. Unless it was like an onion or something, but that doesn't count. >.>

Ever been to a live concert?