Trophies to Fight Cancer 2023 (No more submissions)

Finally finished up D6 which is what I've been playing most of this month so far and most definitely features pink!

L5d31a8.png

My thoughts on the game have been expressed in other threads, so all I'll say for it here is: If you want to try a Disgaea game, play literally any of the others 😅

Oh, and is the birdy's sword at the bottom enough to count for Death's Door? Just deciding what I'm playing next!

Led03d3.png

Edited by Hisuiryu
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Hisuiryu said:

Finally finished up D6 which is what I've been playing most of this month so far and most definitely features pink!

L5d31a8.png

My thoughts on the game have been expressed in other threads, so all I'll say for it here is: If you want to try a Disgaea game, play literally any of the others 😅

Oh, and is the birdy's sword at the bottom enough to count for Death's Door? Just deciding what I'm playing next!

Led03d3.png

Yeah that works for pink (or orange for the guy on the far right). Either color is fine.

3 hours ago, Breakingthegreen said:

Mind if I ask about Gylt. Does it count as an Orange?

L34ebe0.png

Looks red to me. Going to go with no.

2 hours ago, Maxine said:

I've played this game today, and I wondered if it counts? The orange seems very prominent but I didn't want to assume. 

Arcade Archives: New Rally-X

L06e427.png

Yeah works for orange.

Finally I finished my fourth game of the event (2nd pink).

Lbddeeb.png

Poison Control (32.65%)

I think that is everyone and the Google sheet will be updated shortly. Let me know if I miss something.

Edited by Starrk_01
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Hisuiryu said:

L5d31a8.png

Led03d3.png

Death's Door works for either. Plenty of orange and the pink sword is good enough for me. Pick your poison on this one. 

2nd Orange game!

L345c19.png

The game is... okay, I suppose. The controls and aiming were a bit frustrating, but I liked the idea of the game as a whole, lol. I think if the aiming was a bit more precise and less finicky, it'd be an awesome game, but I felt like it really held it back from beingas fun as I was hoping.

I always thought the story for these games were cheesy, but interesting at the same time and well... that part didn't disappoint. Haha. Good Ole Rico!

Despite all that, I did think the challenges were super fun and interesting, and would say it's worth playing since you can undo getting your health obliterated after you realize you're shooting at a wall! 😂

• Like 3

Monday report #2

Game

Color

Rarity %

Sef540b.png

Title card is orange.

61%

S50798c.png

Background is orange.

39%

Sd6dd4a.png

Stuffed pig is pink.

71%

Sd7ec25.png

Dog on the right is pink.

50%

Sfcaa94.png

Title text is orange. And flower pot.

70%

Sc1e211.png

Title card is orange.

38%

S5642da.png

Hearts are pink.

72%

S166d94.png

Title card is orange.

66%

Sfe919b.png

Foxes are famously orange.

36%

S37d238.png

Clown is wearing pink pants.

51%

S08c04e.png

Big tentacle is pink. Small tentacle is orange.

35%

S6431c9.png

Left side background is pink.

42%

Currently working on...

S862d10.png

Logo and text is orange.

0%

Se41f7f.png

Title text is orange.

60%

Sa62aab.png

Trees are orange.

56%

• Like 3

Finished my first ( maybe 2 ) games for this year`s competition with Payday 3 ( pretty sure there is plenty of orange in the thumb on the bottom ) also I did The Crew 2 and i am not entirely sure here as the background is a bit saturated but imo the golden gate bridge is also orange. I let the Jury decide 😉

Great evening guys, cheers Davy. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DavySuicide said:

Finished my first ( maybe 2 ) games for this year`s competition with Payday 3 ( pretty sure there is plenty of orange in the thumb on the bottom ) also I did The Crew 2 and i am not entirely sure here as the background is a bit saturated but imo the golden gate bridge is also orange. I let the Jury decide 😉

Great evening guys, cheers Davy. 

I believe Payday 3 was already ruled out.

I love this idea. Thank you for your contributions. <3

I recently started this PSN in which I will only collect PS5 platinums, and here are a couple I have earned in which I believe comply with the requirements.

• The Medium (current platinum percentage: 33.90%)

spacer.png

• Among Us (current platinum percentage: 12.75%)

L83fe3b.png

• Like 1