World Cup 2014

Connie

Croatia needed to win but it took them too long to try. Their first shot was in the 20+ minute mark if I'm not mistaken. Glad to see Javier score, same for the other two. Also happy for Herrera, no one had faith in the team and he took them to the next round lol.

Good to see Kovac knew how to beat them, too :|.

we lost fair and square, today's play was dreadful, this was not the same team that played against Brasil or Cameroon, this is a team that made me ashamed, a team that disappointed me by their incompetence...throughout the game I was asking myself why did they do this, why did they do that, losing balls, leaving empty spaces on key positions and inability to take the bloody ball and make one decent action

I'm also worried about the future cause this was the last cup for many of our players and probably the last match with Kovać as a coach...from now on I'm cheering for Netherlands cause that's a team that can do great stuff even when half of their fans don't believe in them, good luck Oranje :)

Just announced a cross brand title between Midway and EA Sports Fifa World Cup 2014 MK Edition featuring the Suarez chomp fatality hahahaha

Even though Suarez has previous I don't think he actually bit him. It looked like he went for a headbutt and caught Chiellini's shoulder with his overbite instead.

Edited by Stevieboy

Even though Suarez has previous I don't think he actually bit him. It looked like he went for a headbutt and caught Chiellini's shoulder with his overbite instead.

Bq6enB_CQAAm_5p.jpg

I feel sorry for Godin... nice winner but it will rarely be talked about outside of Uruguay now because of that twat Suarez.

Make this mandatory for next time.

suarez2.png

Edited by Venocide

Wednesday 25th June

Ecuador 1-4 France

Honduras 0-0 Switzerland

Bosnia & Herzegovina 1-2 Iran

Nigeria 0-3 Argentina

Thursday 26th June 

Portugal 3-2 Ghana

USA 2-4 Germany

Algeria 1-0 Russia 

South Korea 0-2 Belgium

Edited by Stevieboy

Wednesday 25th

Ecuador 1-3 France

Honduras 0-2 Switzerland

Bosnia & Herzegovina 2-1 Iran

Nigeria 1-2 Argentina

Thursday 26th June

Portugal 1-2 Ghana

USA 1-3 Germany

Algeria 1-2 Russia 

South Korea 0-2 Belgium

Yeah, that's what I think too, but in the end he bit him with his upperteeth anyway lol. It also a very unsportsmanship thing to do. He and Chiellini shuld've both been red carded - one for elbowing Suarez and flopping, the other for trying to headbutt him (and biting him instead) and flopping. The way both of them throw themselves to the ground is actually pretty hilaious :P.

Seriously! How many points am I gonna lose due to late goals! :angry:

That makes you and me both, I was so close to getting my prediction right for the Japan vs Colombia match which was 1-3 until Rodriguez scores the goal of the match in the 89th minute.

That makes you and me both, I was so close to getting my prediction right for the Japan vs Colombia match which was 1-3 until Rodriguez scores the goal of the match in the 89th minute.

Yeah, that was exactly the same for me. I've now lost at least 5 points due to late goals, and gained a grand total of 0 due to late goals. Hopefully it'll even out for me later in the competition and I'll get some of them back, but I am feeling a little annoyed and unlucky right now as after a decent start I haven't scored 3 points in a match for ages. :(