Honduras v Switzerland 1

Bos-Herce v Iran 0

Nigeria v Argentina 2

Thursday 26th June 

Portugal v Ghana 0

USA v Germany 2

Algeria v Russia 2 

South Korea v Belgium 2

i have to say Congrats Greece for getting past the group stage, never thought they would win against Ivory Coast.How Suarez did not get Red card for cleary biting ther Italy player is ridiculous.

Wednesday 25th June

Ecuador 0 France 2

Honduras 0 Switzerland 2

Bosnia-Herzegovina 1 Iran 1

Nigeria 1 Argentina 2

Thursday 26th

Portugal 1 Ghana 2

USA 1 Germany 1

Algeria 2 Russia 1

South Korea 0 Belgium 2

Wednesday 25th

Ecuador 0-3 France

Honduras 0-3 Switzerland

Bosnia & Herzegovina 1-2 Iran

Nigeria 1-3 Argentina

Thursday 26th June

Portugal 2-0 Ghana

USA 1-1 Germany

Algeria 1-2 Russia 

South Korea 0-2 Belgium

Wednesday 25th June

Ecuador 1-2 France

Honduras 0-2 Switzerland

Bosnia & Herzegovina 1-2 Iran

Nigeria 0-2 Argentina

Thursday 26th June 

Portugal 1-2 Ghana

USA 2-3 Germany

Algeria 0-1 Russia 

South Korea 0-3 Belgium

And woohoo to Greece making it past group stage, never stop rooting for your country even if they suck :P

Oh man xD, well you'll get it eventually, i don't get 3 points that much either, last one was 2-2 between USA and Portugal (Portugal brang me 7 points total :P)

I seem to be having a mix of a little bad luck with late goals, and just flat out wrong predictions. With a few exceptions, when I pick a high scoring game there's hardly any scoring and when I pick a low scoring game I end up being too conservative. Some games are frustrating as I have often got the right score predicted but it's at the point when there's only been 35 mins played and I'm praying for no more goals with over 50 mins left, lol. :lol:

It's all good though. I guess I can't be right every time. :P

I seem to be having a mix of a little bad luck with late goals, and just flat out wrong predictions. With a few exceptions, when I pick a high scoring game there's hardly any scoring and when I pick a low scoring game I end up being too conservative. Some games are frustrating as I have often got the right score predicted but it's at the point when there's only been 35 mins played and I'm praying for no more goals with over 50 mins left, lol. :lol:

It's all good though. I guess I can't be right every time. :P

Damn! Same thing with me! :P for example Colombia - Japan, i predicted 2-1 to Colombia, and they were leading 2-1, then i was praying that no one scored anymore xD, and then when Colombia scored for 3-1, i saw that many people here predicted 3-1 including you i think xD, and then i got a little cocky and i was praying that someone scores so no one gets 3 points, and literally 5 seconds after i started praying that, James Rodriguez scored in the 89th minute xD

Damn! Same thing with me! :P for example Colombia - Japan, i predicted 2-1 to Colombia, and they were leading 2-1, then i was praying that no one scored anymore xD, and then when Colombia scored for 3-1, i saw that many people here predicted 3-1 including you i think xD, and then i got a little cocky and i was praying that someone scores so no one gets 3 points, and literally 5 seconds after i started praying that, James Rodriguez scored in the 89th minute xD

Yeah, that was one of the 3 games which cost me points :shakefist:

I had Chile wining 2-1 over Australia on the 2nd day of the tournament and that was the score after 35 mins. I thought I had weathered the 55 min storm and had got 3 points until Chile scored a third on 90+2 mins. :(

Then 2 days later I was on for 1 point as Switzerland and Ecuador were drawing 1-1 (I had predicted 0-0), then Switzerland decided to score on 90+3 mins. :(

Hopefully I'll have better luck when the knock-out stages start. :P

Yeah, that was one of the 3 games which cost me points :shakefist:

I had Chile wining 2-1 over Australia on the 2nd day of the tournament and that was the score after 35 mins. I thought I had weathered the 55 min storm and had got 3 points until Chile scored a third on 90+2 mins. :(

Then 2 days later I was on for 1 point as Switzerland and Ecuador were drawing 1-1 (I had predicted 0-0), then Switzerland decided to score on 90+3 mins. :(

Hopefully I'll have better luck when the knock-out stages start. :P

Damn that's bad luck, it happened to me some times too xD. Karma will probably get back to me because i wished that no one gets 3 points :P

Good luck to you bro, you can still finish first, with some luck ;)