The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2024

11 hours ago, OBSTINATIO said:

I told you so. I have no idea why the guide states 80 hours if pretty much anyone completes it in half the time and also in one playthrough instead of two. Anyway, I am glad I motivated you to give this game a chance. Funnily our gaming-path crosses again with Metal Gear Rising. After I'll have finished Beyond Good and Evil I will too focus on MGR. My only concern at the moment are the prices for the DLCs which are crazy high for a 11 years old game you can buy for like 5€. 

Also Red Dead Redemption 2 and Trackmania are on my backlog for the nearest future. Planing on doing one of them for my platinum #200. 

Let's see if one of us is able to complete Metal Gear Rising this year. 

The DLCs are free on the NA store, if you can get an NA copy of the game for cheaper than the cost of EU DLCs. I think I bought the NA game on a sale for 4 or 5$ when they still did those on ps3.

• Like 4

@Copanele

Wondering whether or not I can claim the Dead by Daylight bounty with the latest DLC pack 34 that came out on 31th January 2024 and its trophy Shine on sitting at 4.91% on PS5.

I know the rule is 1 month but since February is shorter, just wanted to confirm as the rarity is getting close to 5%.

Edited by Shyjun

4 minutes ago, Shyjun said:

@Copanele

Wondering whether or not I can claim the Dead by Daylight bounty with the latest DLC pack 34 that came out on 31th January 2024 and its trophy Shine on sitting at 4.91% on PS5.

I know the rule is 1 month but since February is shorter, just wanted to confirm as the rarity is getting close to 5%.

Yep. If you never claimed the bounty before, if you pop that trophy today and your list is 100% , you get the bounty 😁

I mean, if it's March 1st at your place, that is 😆

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dertswa687o said:

Good luck if you go for it! I might go for Deathsmiles later this year.

Thanks. I never heard of this game until I saw you playing it and then I saw you wrote the guide too. I might be in touch when I play it. 😀

I looked at Deathsmiles too but AKS looked more appealing to me. And after reading some forum posts it’s supposedly a bit easier too.

• Like 1