The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2024

5 minutes ago, Shrooba said:

Finished my first game for the event, and also the first game I've ever done to have a bounty, Trackmania 2020!

L01b630.png

Congratulations!! I platinumed Turbo, started this and wasn't in the mood to play it.Thinking of coming back but I heard there are new subscriptions in the game. Does this mean I can't get the plat (right now) without paying for any subscription? Thanks in advance!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

Congratulations!! I platinumed Turbo, started this and wasn't in the mood to play it.Thinking of coming back but I heard there are new subscriptions in the game. Does this mean I can't get the plat (right now) without paying for any subscription? Thanks in advance!

I believe Nadeo/Ubisoft made some big changes to the subscription model this season. Before, I think you used to have access to all 25 campaign tracks each current season for free, which has now been limited to the 10 White and Green tracks. However, the user-submitted Track of the Days always required a subscription I believe (alongside allowing you to access all prior official campaign tracks). Luckily, this game's paid model is yearly rather than the usual monthly, so there's tons of time to get it done! You got this! 😎

Edited by Shrooba
  • Like 3

Does anyone keep track of the games everyone is completing? I think it would be nice if there would be a list of games at the end of the year showing the most popular games beyond the MW-Games. For example I noticed three fellow hunters completed Limbo if I counted correctly and two already Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime

3 minutes ago, OBSTINATIO said:

Does anyone keep track of the games everyone is completing? I think it would be nice if there would be a list of games at the end of the year showing the most popular games beyond the MW-Games. For example I noticed three fellow hunters completed Limbo if I counted correctly and two already Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime

Every user normally keeps track of their own games, but no there's no list anywhere :D 

I think a spreadsheet can be created, although I will have to avoid that responsibility myself 😅if anyone is willing to do it, I am not against it!

• Like 1