GOW: Ragnarök Valhalla Trophies

Ghost

1 minute ago, Valyrious said:

And this is free DLC?

Sony Santa Monica continue to prove why they have the reputation that they have.

I would've been happy paying $40 for this DLC...

I wouldn’t go that far considering they couldn’t even give us simple trophies for NG+ for GOW2018 and Ragnarok.. lol

i will say though I am genuinely surprised and glad they decided to this time.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Bunkerbudy said:

- Master Valhalla and master thyself

well the highest diff is called master.... 😛

It could also just mean we need to finish a story run for the dlc, which may not require playing on mastery difficulty.  It doesn't appear that any other trophy is for completing a run.

Edited by Snake2410

17 minutes ago, Bunkerbudy said:

Man why do you even do this to yourself, not playing good games just because of a number on a website nobody cares about except yourself :s

Yea, but I can play on alternate account if I want to play games without thinking about trophies. There's just so many games and a big backlog I have I can prioritize games I want to get 100% in also. Don't mind playing games some years later when all dlc is out. Like I can play Ghost of Tsushima on alternate account if I really want the story experience, but I can instead do for example the Bioshock trilogy and also get 100% trophies...

But yea I know, of course I won't let trophies hold me back from a good game. Just that if I can enjoy a game AND its trophies, I'll prioritize that over other games.

Edited by Rawsharkk
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

Because it's the going rate for story DLC? Wild that this harmless comment got people so triggered. Relax mates.

That's a price tag for an FFXIV Expansion that offers a 40-hour campaign and hundreds of additional hours...not a roguelike add-on. Unless I'm missing something, the story is not really going to be front and center here. Just saying you would pay for it is one thing, attaching a crazy price tag to an unknown thing is mindboggling.

• Like 3

What happened to the other thread from when this was announced? Did shit go down while I was asleep and it had to get deleted? 

Anyways, these don't SOUND too bad...but Roguelikes can be deceiving. I'll still give it a couple days to see what people have to say about it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Viper said:

What happened to the other thread from when this was announced? Did shit go down while I was asleep and it had to get deleted? 

Anyways, these don't SOUND too bad...but Roguelikes can be deceiving. I'll still give it a couple days to see what people have to say about it. 

I think the three I'm most concerned about are God of Hope (could be as simple as finishing a run, could be it has to be done on mastery difficulty), the 19k points in one run trophy, and 9 mastery challenges.  But we'll see.