Bingo Bonanza 2024

I guess I shouldn't had hidden my request for suggestions in my report... At least, I'll assume that's why I was skipped.

Here are the criteria I'm looking for:

1- I'm open to most games on here or through PS+ Premium (NA list). (Can't direct link my TT game collection without a login, so check here or shoot stuff)

2- Maximum 40 hours for the platinum. I'm not looking for huge RPGs which brings me to

3- Good story, even over gameplay. I'm into games for the worlds they present and am always happy to experience new things.

4- Nothing too difficult. I don't have the mad skillz for difficult games so easier on that side.

Otherwise, I am always happy to try new things!

Edited by ArtikSkarab
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, ArtikSkarab said:

1- Collection link here I'm open to most games on there or through PS+ Premium (NA list). (My list is not 100% up to date unfortunately, so I am open to recommendations outside)

2- Maximum 40 hours for the platinum. I'm not looking for huge RPGs which brings me to

3- Good story, even over gameplay. I'm into games for the worlds they present and am always happy to experience new things.

4- Nothing too difficult. I don't have the mad skillz for difficult games so easier on that side.

Killer Frequency is definitely something you wouldn't have experienced before, and it's under 20 hours for the plat.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ArtikSkarab said:

I couldn't get into your hyperlink, so I just compared our profiles via PSNP.

- Return of the Obra Dinn.

- looks like you have GoW Ragnarok & Outer Wilds installed but not started. Both of those are great too.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Yuber6969 said:

Any reccomendations for "Contains Holiday Themes?"

Preferrably something on the Vita (but open to any other console).

Hitman? Cant pinpoint exactly which game but there's a Halloween level and a Christmas one. There's even a Santa suit 😆

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RustyBacon13 said:

Hitman? Cant pinpoint exactly which game but there's a Halloween level and a Christmas one. There's even a Santa suit 😆

Yeah, the Paris level in Hitman has a Christmas special mission. It's Home Alone themed where you have to stop the burglars 😁

• Like 1

On 2/7/2024 at 7:18 PM, ArtikSkarab said:

I guess I shouldn't had hidden my request for suggestions in my report... At least, I'll assume that's why I was skipped.

Here are the criteria I'm looking for:

1- I'm open to most games on here or through PS+ Premium (NA list). (Can't direct link my TT game collection without a login, so check here or shoot stuff)

Otherwise, I am always happy to try new things!

If your still looking for suggestions for short games with good story . Couple id suggest if journey.( id even be willing to help you with the multiplayer trophy and run through it with you .love this game that much ) or firewatch - which is short 

• Like 3