Bingo Bonanza 2024

14 minutes ago, whodeygamer said:

@Squirlruler I’m still waiting to be added to the list of participants… I posted my card on Wednesday. Is it alright for me to give updates even though you haven’t updated the list?

Yea you can post updates if I have not updated the list. But you are added now.

• Like 1

Card update spacer.png

B-3That you stared but never finished :Undertale - charming indie classic.

I-2 Free to play:  island saver-game like slime rancher  but short game  (8 hours) teaching about recycling, nature, and money management with silly animals.  ( not many options in free to play without co- op, was still kinda fun )

G-1 Crafting mechanics: Slime rancher- blobs n chaos.chill cozy game.

G-5 With Isometric view:Tunic- Adventure puzzle game where you have to figure everything out yourself. Manual is in secret coded language ect. Loved this game.

O-1 That you’ve been meaning to get to : Dredge- was recommended by a friend . Enjoyed the fishing and horror elements of it. Will play DLC as well soon. 

O-2 With Gorgeous Vistas: Ghost of Tsushima- beautiful game, great story and enjoyed the combat system .(ng+ , Iki Island , Legends mode all  up for finishing soon as well)

now onto the harder longer challenges on the card  :) 

Edited by nyx770
  • Like 4

Hi guys, I need recommendations for my I-5 Recommended by a PSNP Member tile. 😁 

I like horror games, still have a lot of great horror games from last year to play, especially one set in the space that is dead in my backlog for months now.

I also like cozy indie games, especially the short ones since I can't play games all day as I like to go for a hike here and there to maintain my shape. 

Thanks!

Edited by Biscoito18

2 hours ago, Biscoito18 said:

I like horror games, still have a lot of great horror games from last year to play, especially one set in the space that is dead in my backlog for months now.

I also like cozy indie games, especially the short ones since I can't play games all day as I like to go for a hike here and there to maintain my shape. 

Thanks!

Hahaha, I feel like you are fishing, but here you go, I do indeed recommend Dead Space remake. It was well done and not too painful at all since you can quit to main menu or upload saves for the permadeath run.

Enjoy whatever you choose to play!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, amd8675309 said:

Hahaha, I feel like you are fishing, but here you go, I do indeed recommend Dead Space remake. It was well done and not too painful at all since you can quit to main menu or upload saves for the permadeath run.

Enjoy whatever you choose to play!

hahaha thank you very much! Yeah, I've played Dead Space 2 and 3 back in the PS3 but never could play the original. The remake looks amazing.

• Like 2

Thanks!

Had a quick glance at your profile and saw Alien Isolation unfinished in there. I would definitely recommend that one 😊

• Like 2

Thanks!

Looks like you have a couple of good recommendations already, but if I may add one that I think might actually sort of fit the bill as both a “cozy indie” (of a sort) AND a horror, I’d highly recommend a game called Stories Untold.

Lc4e455.png

It’s a very unusual horror anthology game, and is very imaginative and effective - and judging by some of the other games on your profile, I suspect you’d dig it quite a bit! 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Heather342 said:

Had a quick glance at your profile and saw Alien Isolation unfinished in there. I would definitely recommend that one 😊

I keep forgetting about this gem. It's kinda embarrassing that, as a horror fan, I've never finished it. Thank you! 😊

3 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Looks like you have a couple of good recommendations already, but if I may add one that I think might actually sort of fit the bill as both a “cozy indie” (of a sort) AND a horror, I’d highly recommend a game called Stories Untold.

Lc4e455.png

It’s a very unusual horror anthology game, and is very imaginative and effective - and judging by some of the other games on your profile, I suspect you’d dig it quite a bit! 

I heard about this game when I was looking for some maroon color options to use in your Kaleidoscope challenge. It looks great and I will definitely check it out. Thanks! 🤩

• Like 3