Bingo Bonanza 2024

1 hour ago, Baker said:

Edit: And I could use some advice or examples for ‘Spawned an expanded Universe’ as I don’t fully understand what’s meant by it. 

Any games that have had film, tv or other adaptations will count. Examples would be The Last of Us with the tv show, Assassin’s Creed has had a film, novels and a comic book, Tomb Raider has had films and comic books.

Games based on other media don’t count, like The Walking Dead and Sam and Max were comic books first, so they wouldn’t work.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Hurricane_Tanya said:

Any games that have had film, tv or other adaptations will count. Examples would be The Last of Us with the tv show, Assassin’s Creed has had a film, novels and a comic book, Tomb Raider has had films and comic books.

Games based on other media don’t count, like The Walking Dead and Sam and Max were comic books first, so they wouldn’t work.

To make it very easy for myself: The upcoming FF7 Rebirth will count for this? It had the Advent Children movie..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Heather342 said:

Second slot on my bingo card 🎉

With Online Features -> Blazblue Cross Tag Battle

This was a relatively easy fighting game to complete. The tag battle mechanic was pretty enjoyable as well. I mainly stuck with my Persona 4 Arena favourites for the battles though. The online lobbies are a ghost town unfortunately, so had to recruit the hubby to get those online and ranked wins 😅

spacer.png

Not sure if it's just me but your image (and the last one you posted) are saying 'image not found'. In case it's any help, I find it slightly faster to upload my image to an unpublished guide (you can create one using the green button on the right side of any of your trophy lists) and copy it from there.

1 hour ago, Charizarzar said:

Not sure if it's just me but your image (and the last one you posted) are saying 'image not found'. In case it's any help, I find it slightly faster to upload my image to an unpublished guide (you can create one using the green button on the right side of any of your trophy lists) and copy it from there.

Thanks for letting me know. That's weird though, it was showing up for me ok 🤷🏻‍♀️. I'll repost and hopefully it works this time spacer.png

• Like 1

14 hours ago, amd8675309 said:

The only one I am not sure about is 05: "For another psnp event" since this is my only event planned for this year--I am open to ideas for events that are not too intense. (I did Platinum Every Genre before and it was lots of fun but quite involved with 43 categories or something.)

Hi! Here are a couple of ideas for low-key events (imo) if you need them:

Kaleidoscope Challenge (You only need to complete 7 colors for a badge (based on last year), and the games & DLC allowed are very inclusive. You may complete this naturally as you work on your bingo card)

Attack on Completion (This does have an optional scoring system & there are a few rules for allowed games. But, otherwise, it's just a group of people supporting each other as we work to improve our profiles' completion percentages at least 5% over the course of the year. The sign up deadline is February 1st. So, if you're interested, keep that in mind.)

If either of these don't work, there are a few more events available on the site, and likely others that will be available during the course of the year. For example, while not confirmed, it is highly likely that there will be a 2024 event for International Trophy Hunting Day which is usually a short event, and very low-pressure. Either way, I hope you're able to find something that works for you!

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, InfinateEternity said:

Hi! Here are a couple of ideas for low-key events (imo) if you need them:

Kaleidoscope Challenge (You only need to complete 7 colors for a badge (based on last year), and the games & DLC allowed are very inclusive. You may complete this naturally as you work on your bingo card)

Attack on Completion (This does have an optional scoring system & there are a few rules for allowed games. But, otherwise, it's just a group of people supporting each other as we work to improve our profiles' completion percentages at least 5% over the course of the year. The sign up deadline is February 1st. So, if you're interested, keep that in mind.)

If either of these don't work, there are a few more events available on the site, and likely others that will be available during the course of the year. For example, while not confirmed, it is highly likely that there will be a 2024 event for International Trophy Hunting Day which is usually a short event, and very low-pressure. Either way, I hope you're able to find something that works for you!

Great! Thanks for the ideas. Will check them out!

• Like 1

On 1/9/2024 at 9:41 PM, Edunstar84 said:

spacer.png

I would also like to participate this year. I'm expecting some more free time this year.

Can't for the life of me figure out how to post pics. I don't do it so often, and I tend to forget.

I completed For Another PSP Event (the Octo-Path to Redemption event, Octopath Traveler 2) and Anthropomorphized Animals (FoxyLand 2)

Question: What does Based on a Non-Gaming IP mean? Can anyone give me examples. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Edunstar84 said:

Question: What does Based on a Non-Gaming IP mean? Can anyone give me examples. 

a game based on a property that was originally created as something other than a game - for example, Batman or Spiderman games, as they began life as comics, a movie tie-in game, or something like The Witcher or Metro 2033, which were based on existing novels etc.

• Like 4