What did you get for Christmas 2023?

MidnightDragon

My husband got me Pokemon Megablocks or however they're spelled. Despite being weird I got a Vulpix way back and kinda warmed up on them. Charizard and Pokemon Center specially. As well as those easy building kits of Pokemon of Eevee (I have Piplup and Mew already they're great~). Eevee has two heads/expressions to pick from which is cool. :D

Gollum (lol), it was $9.99 on Woot for the PS5 version. So I'm prepping for my Platinum Torture next year. Wonder Boy Collection, Loop 8 Celestial Edition, Chobots Vol. 1-4 beautiful hardcover CLAMP manga... calendar... oh and Batman Beyond on bluray. Oh and while I ordered them, I also got Espeon and Growlithe build-a-bears. 

100$ psn card

PS VR 2 with horizon call of the mountain (that extra 50$ off when spend 600$ did help alot on costco).

going to put the 100$ toward atelier arland series for ps4. the other part will fund an extra week on the PS store (was expecting 4 sale rounds but there's 5) in january. planning on playing with the VR tomorrow to keep with tradition.

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 4

Young Gun here so i still get lot's of gifts lol so let's use a song to help us lol 

14 Baseball trading card packs with 16 cards each for a total of 224(!) Cards

4 Nascar diecasts

Some Socks

A Christmas hat

Quiz Books

A box of pet Jokes

13 Sentinels and Tactics Ogre on the PS4

Diecasts of the ride vehicles from Cars land at Disneyland in California

A New York Giants jumper

Probanly going to get some more gifts from other people so stay tuned for verse 2!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Game wise my sister bought me Stray and Broken Pieces for PS5.  I got several books, some pyjamas both for the Summer [ be wearing those when my sister and I go on holiday in May ] and some wintery soft ones and some gin miniatures.

4 hours ago, SaiyanSenshi said:

Nothing…

That's wrong on all levels and very mean indeed. 

• Like 2

My partner got me a new headset, which I really love. I also got BG3 from a friend. Then the usual socks, deodorants and sweets. Got a book on the SAS missions during WW2 too, which should prove interesting.

Can't complain. Can't wait to get onto BG3, but I have assignments due in 3 weeks, so have to show resilience lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alexandra-jane09 said:

Game wise my sister bought me Stray and Broken Pieces for PS5.  I got several books, some pyjamas both for the Summer [ be wearing those when my sister and I go on holiday in May ] and some wintery soft ones and some gin miniatures.

That's wrong on all levels and very mean indeed. 

Its okay i don’t need anything and christmas isnt anyting special to me….

• Like 1

Some craft beer and wine from Friends-Christmas grab bag thing last night. I was going for the lotto tickets since the jackpot is like $500 mil now but it didn't work out. My friend who got the tickets didn't win anyway. 

My family doesn't do gifts for all the adults for Christmas, only the kids and the adults do a Secret Santa in which I got... yep, more beer and some shooters. So I'm going to get sloshed, eat some good food, watch some football and play poker with the fam later, that's my favorite gift every year. Just spending time with my family who I don't get to see enough throughout the rest of the year.  

• Like 4