What did you get for Christmas 2023?

MidnightDragon

Extremely random smattering of things this year. Went half and half with my mom on a Series X, got a copy of Midnight Suns, a preorder for Unicorn Overlord, some trail mix (which has Zelda branding on it for some reason which at first made me question how old this was, but, apparently it's a recent thing), and my friend who buys our friend group random Steam games got me copies of Bayonetta 1 and MGR. Which I have multiple copies of both games already but both are favorites of mine so I was planning on getting the Steam versions at some point as well just to 100% them again lol.

• Like 2

I got my neices and nephews Switch games.  My oldest niece loves Pikachu so I got her Let's Go Pikachu and a fat Pikachu Squishmellow (her birthday is on the 15th).  I got my nephew Let's Go Eevee.  And the youngest one got Mickey Mouse and the Illusion Island.

Got my mom a small indoor grill and griddle.  My sister got some packs of coffee.  And her boyfriend got some BBQ and grill seasoning and a box of jerky.

Edited by Phlegeth
  • Like 3

I got Final Fantasy XVI (my only PS related item), the Super Mario RPG Remake, and Super Mario Bros. Wonder. Santa brought the family a copy of Everybody 1-2-Switch for some family-oriented gaming fun. Also some various non-video game things.

I guess I also earned myself the Risk of Rain 2 plat yesterday for some digital Xmas bling (finally completed my 20 stage run). That counts, right?

• Like 3

So far I've only exchanged gifts with my partner. I got him Atomic Heart and a D&D campaign thingy he wanted, and he got me a Togepi squishmallow and a $25 switch gift card. I hope I don't get too much from the rest of the fam because I always feel guilty getting a bunch of stuff. I'd rather just give them all the things. 

• Like 3