Rockstar Editor in Online closes Feb 20th 2024

Jibxi

12 minutes ago, YeehawMcFly said:

How do I access the director mode? I can’t find it on any of the tabs

Can't you access it via the phone? You can pull it up, go to Contacts and choose Acting Up. I don't know if the update removed it, but this is one of the ways to access Director mode.

3 hours ago, Eispan said:

So they can change the trophy requirements if they want to?

This happened once before with the game Towerfall Ascension (and possibly others but this one came to mind first), where they changed a bunch of the hardest trophies into even more difficult trophies 😝

But I would hate for them to change the requirements of Mastermind, because I don't believe in making things easier so that more people can obtain them. Trophies need to be "earned" not given out, and Mastermind is one of the pinnacles of skill related trophies!

Changing a trophy due to a server shutdown is a very nice gesture, but I would never want to see a trophy changed that's completely attainable otherwise.

22 minutes ago, Jerry_Appleby said:

This happened once before with the game Towerfall Ascension (and possibly others but this one came to mind first), where they changed a bunch of the hardest trophies into even more difficult trophies 😝

But I would hate for them to change the requirements of Mastermind, because I don't believe in making things easier so that more people can obtain them. Trophies need to be "earned" not given out, and Mastermind is one of the pinnacles of skill related trophies!

Changing a trophy due to a server shutdown is a very nice gesture, but I would never want to see a trophy changed that's completely attainable otherwise.

Gonna have to disagree, criminal mastermind isn't difficult 😜

12 hours ago, Dark_Overlord said:

Gonna have to disagree, criminal mastermind isn't difficult 😜

It’s not as bad a people say actually since you can quit out using xmb if anyone dies. You just need a group that is willing to communicate with mics.

22 hours ago, Jerry_Appleby said:

... where they changed a bunch of the hardest trophies into even more difficult trophies... 

I was afraid someone would say this!  The Doomsday trophies themselves were actually made to be the harder version of the OG Heist.  It would indeed be unfair to those that had tremendously suffered getting the trophies legit.  But one can only wish that they could be changed. 

I mean thinking how Rockstar has not 'properly' fixed the Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic in GTA-IV yet, and how can we forget Run Like The Wind on the PS3.  So making these changes to Rockstar Editor for trophies to be obtainable is something I would say is very very generous coming from them.

• Like 1