Rockstar Editor in Online closes Feb 20th 2024

Jibxi

13 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

So if I’m starting fresh, I keep telling myself I’ll play GTA V someday, I should just play the PS5 version shouldn’t I?

No reason to play the PS5 version first when you can get everything done on PS4 then autopop on PS5. It's one of those games that doesn't support backwards autopop. 

1 hour ago, shipper321 said:

Seems they're patching it out entirely, so it's everything.

For anyone starting fresh, you'll need to blitz through the SP and do all the missions with each character, and collect peyote plants, and talk to a special character to have all the actors and props you need.

What means SP?

18 minutes ago, imminent-file5 said:

No reason to play the PS5 version first when you can get everything done on PS4 then autopop on PS5. It's one of those games that doesn't support backwards autopop. 

Fair, I guess I have a month to do it, how long does it take to get through the Singleplayer to get everything you need for the rockstar editor trophies?

3 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Fair, I guess I have a month to do it, how long does it take to get through the Singleplayer to get everything you need for the rockstar editor trophies?

Campaign takes about 31 hours on average, then you have to complete all Strangers & Freaks missions (5 hours worth), along with more stuff to do for the other trophies. I could easily see this being a 40 to 45 hours playthrough to complete everything on the Rockstar Editor.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ChocoDoc1 said:

Can anyone check if Rockstar Editor is available on the physical version? Maybe we can get the trophies without updating the game aside from the 1 online trophy?

The Rockstar Editor is a free-update that was released about a year after the game launched but it's not included in any PS4 retail versions to my knowledge (though please correct me someone if I'm wrong).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, archangeltw_ said:

Sorry. I still don’t get it. Will the new patch affect 1 trophy or 10 trophies :S?

1 base game trophy (aka will lock the platinum)

and 10 DLC trophies (all part of pack 2)

11 10 total.

Edited by OmegaRejectz
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, imminent-file5 said:

60 FPS on ps5 should be the only reason to not touch the ps4 one lol

• Like 1