Rockstar Editor in Online closes Feb 20th 2024

Jibxi

4 hours ago, WiktorM101 said:

Can someone who is done with the SP part check what trophies in rockstar editor pop for them offline? Like with literally WiFi turned off?

Ofc the 3 online trophies won't but that's pretty much definite answer what trophies of the remaining 7 will be achivable after the patch with downgrading/not updating.

That would be very helpfull 

I can ensure that First Time Director and Location Scout can be gotten offline. I did those with WiFi turned off. 

57 minutes ago, EgePoyrazOzer said:
  20 hours ago, Tez2 said:

We should not rely on this statement because it looks like two trophies will still be unobtainable on February 20.

The two trophies in question are:

1. Vinewood Visionary: Create and export a video using the Rockstar Editor.

2. Majestic: Create and export 10 videos using the Rockstar Editor.

Rockstar should definitely clarify what will going to happen to these trophies.

Possibly 3. Method Actor, I wouldn't trust to be 100% okay

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Darksider said:

Guys I'm having a problem. I'm missing only one Special Character (Mani) but he's not spawning. I've tried to leave then come back, sleep for a few days... but he's simply not spawning. Anyone had a similar issue?

I said a similar problem spawning Griff, but after going away and doing another mission, when I came back he was there.

5 hours ago, Provisorus said:

Hello, guys. So for last actor I must complete barely entire game? "Lamar's down" its a 70's mission...

So my question is: if I will rush down through the story of the game, should I care about missable trophies?

Only things I've read that are missable are the Bail Bonds with Trevor, and as long as you pick option C at the end of the game you won't lock yourself out of other things.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Provisorus said:

So my question is: if I will rush down through the story of the game, should I care about missable trophies?

As long as you choose ending C, nothing is missable.

This is the list of trophies that can become missable if you choose ending A or B.

nHw73TW.png

Needed character in order: Trevor, Michael, Trevor, Trevor, All 3 characters, Trevor

• Like 3

12 hours ago, HusKy said:

As long as you choose ending C, nothing is missable.

This is the list of trophies that can become missable if you choose ending A or B.

nHw73TW.png

Needed character in order: Trevor, Michael, Trevor, Trevor, All 3 characters, Trevor

Bail Bonds are missable as you get 1 shot at them (if you kill them then it still passes the mission) and can never repeat them :)

I'm still hesitant to start the game as I only have 2 hours per day to play, btw how much does the PS5 version cost if we own the PS4 one? or it doesn't matter?

I care about 100% in all my games so failure isn't an option, I've already asked the AI on how to get the Rockstar Editor trophies asap but I need a very specific answer 😥

9 minutes ago, SQUALL20X said:

I'm still hesitant to start the game as I only have 2 hours per day to play, btw how much does the PS5 version cost if we own the PS4 one? or it doesn't matter?

I care about 100% in all my games so failure isn't an option, I've already asked the AI on how to get the Rockstar Editor trophies asap but I need a very specific answer 😥

I ve started from 0 and it has took me around 30 h to get it done.. rushing the story , focus on the stranger and freaks I needed and the dlc stuff. So it should be manageable with 2 hours a day . 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, zee_zoo123 said:

I accidentally killed hillbilly dancing character , is he going to spwn back ?  

It's fine he is not required for Humans of Los Santos Trophy.

You need only 12 and all of them are shown in the PSNP Guide.

• Like 2