How do you view your PSNProfile?

willmill97

How do you view your PSNProfile?  

166 members have voted

1. 1. How do you view your PSNProfile?

• Last Played/Last Trophy
    • Alphabetical
    • Percentage

Simple poll, interested to see how people to choose to view their profiles in general day to day viewing, whether you're viewing your own, your friend's, or someone random, so please vote for yours! (I'm excluding the PSNP+ options as I understand not everyone has PSNP+, so wanna try keep it even. Vote for your most preferable)

Seems the general camp, last played.

I'll switch to percentage if I'm looking for my next game to play and tend to tackle from the lowest completion up.

Though I also have the worst habit of setting aside games I'm in the middle of when a new one comes out.

If the website worked properly, I would choose "Last Played" as it was supposed to show. Yet, it's the same as "Last Trophy" so nobody actually uses "Last Played" as other websites literally do (if you play a game you didn't play from 2 months, it shows at the top of the list, even if you 100% it).

When I get bored, I change it to alphabetical.

The majority of the time it is by last played and that view makes it quick and easy to get to that game's forum, not to mention, it'sthe defaultview.. However, I voted alphabetical because when I actually go to look at my profile and check out all of my games, I do so A-Z.

I've always thought of my trophy list as a timeline of my gaming history, so sorting by most recent trophy is the only way that makes sense to me for reasons other than idle curiosity. Alphabetical sounds like the worst way to do it-- if you've played more than a few dozen games, have fun looking at the same handful of #s and As!

• Like 1

I only ever look at last trophy unless I need to check something specific. I even go out of my way to stack series together so my profile looks nice and neat in the last trophy sort. I’m not a fan of alphabetical and some series don’t even end up grouped together if the naming is different at all.