Grandia HD Collection finally coming to PS4 March 26

VeldinX

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MRR---OFFICIAL said:

Also a total waste of a PS1 Classic slot with Grandia 1 now

That’s what I was thinking as well, especially with how slow they are putting them out. A bit of foresight from the IP holder would’ve been good. I mean, wouldn’t the classic eat into their sales too somewhat? 🤔

Edited by VeldinX
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, VeldinX said:

I mean, wouldn’t the classic eat into their sales too somewhat? 🤔

I already have the Collection on Switch, haven't gotten around to it but have been seeing people say that the Filter etc. ruins Grandia 1 (or at least they all think the OG is better) and I already got Grandia 1 again on PS4/PS5 for "Free" from previously owning it back on PS3/PSP/PSVita so they've definitely made my purchase decision become much lower... I'll wait for a deep deep DEEP sale if anything 😅

4 hours ago, Ampki said:

Cant wait for this! This gives me hope we will get breath of fire one day ....

I neeeeeeed Breath of Fire. NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED. 

I'm stoked to try this. I never played Grandia as a kid. I know many people hate the remakes/remasters/etc., but I'm glad we are getting these options. I'm just an old man yelling at the clouds though. 

Edited by iamthedotcom
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Ampki said:

Cant wait for this! This gives me hope we will get breath of fire one day ....

Capcom recently did a big survey asking for what games people wanted to make a comeback and BoF was among them, I'm confident these games will see a remaster someday.

27 minutes ago, Angulus said:

Coming March 26, 2024

Physical edition available on Limited Run Games.

March 26th? lol. For once I am actually thankful LRG is doing the physical release, easy excuse to just wait until later in the year to play it because there are so many dang games out right now. I am gonna be neck deep in Dragon's Dogma 2 when this comes out and then April has a bunch of releases I am getting too.

This collection obviously isn't exactly gonna light up the charts but I feel like it's gonna get extra ignored coming out in such a busy time, especially with how many JRPGs have come out lately or are coming out soon.

Grandia blew my mind. A voiced RPG, where they keep saying my name over and over. I was enthralled.

I'm so glad I didn't play the PSX release when it dropped as a PS+ game.

I was bitching like crazy that it didn't get any trophies. 

Edited by Spraragen88

4 hours ago, Rikapadupu said:

Opsss... just bought Grandia the other day but has no trophies...

If you haven't downloaded/played it yet, you can ask your money back within 14 days.

Ontopic: I think it's great to see these games on a newer platform. I'm interested to play them. The downside is that this is another retro collection for the current gen.

19 hours ago, ConAir said:

If you haven't downloaded/played it yet, you can ask your money back within 14 days.

Ontopic: I think it's great to see these games on a newer platform. I'm interested to play them. The downside is that this is another retro collection for the current gen.

It was more than 2 weeks.

Thank for the concern.

• Like 1

On 3/12/2024 at 9:03 AM, iamthedotcom said:

I neeeeeeed Breath of Fire. NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED. 

I'm stoked to try this. I never played Grandia as a kid. I know many people hate the remakes/remasters/etc., but I'm glad we are getting these options. I'm just an old man yelling at the clouds though. 

I’m glad someone is saying it! Breath of fire 3 is one of the best rpgs. Stoked to get to play grandia 2 with trophies tho

• Like 1